I designed a new helmet (w/Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Facemask for my new helmet design?

• Black

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Gray

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • White

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 48.6%

• Total voters

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would be happy to submit it to them, but I have no idea where to send it. I will be working on jersy/pants combinations over the next couple weeks, hopefully. If anybody has an email address, or a place I can submit it, I will do it.

I'm sure we can find a way to get it there.

The jersey with the same outline on the letters and numbers would be fantastic.

Maybe they will like it.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Can't get past the shade of gold/yellow. Doesn't say "LA Rams" to me.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't get past the shade of gold/yellow. Doesn't say "LA Rams" to me.

@threesox84 - what about the version in Post #16 with the yellowed up horns? Or the one in post #18 with the lighter blue and yellowed up horns?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would be happy to submit it to them, but I have no idea where to send it.
I don't know if this helps, but I have talked to them in the past . Here is their Main Office address and Phone number ...

L.A. Rams
29903 Agoura Rd.
Agoura Hills, Calif.
1-818-707-7267

The receptionist is very nice, helpful, and pleasant to talk to! Let me know if it works out for you!!(y)

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I Updated the original pics in Post #1. Thanks for all of the feedback. I didn't realize it until reading some of the comments, but the horns were definitely too gold. I have made them more of a canary yellow. I also did a better job with the face mask colors. I am starting to really like the Blue face mask and I am going to change my vote to Blue. The white and yellow look sharp as well. Please keep the comments coming.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You, sir, have just won the internetz for today. I LOVE that design. Pretty much exactly what I saw in my head when I pictured an updated 99 uni. Love the yellow face mask. Blue second. Great work!!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I'd like to see blue and white with some very small silver accents and gray facemask. A silver highlight on the horns, numbers, pant stripe, and in the modern rams logo would look classy and differentiate us from the colts. The blue HAS to match all around.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Horn looks great. Despite my dislike for the contoured helmets it's a nice fit. I grew up with the grey facemask and I still like it best, blue one 2nd. I don't want anything black on the Rams unis before the shit black alternate jerseys like the Cards and 9ers own can even become considered. Overall top notch graphics though the masks look kind of stubby, .

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I Updated the original pics in Post #1. Thanks for all of the feedback. I didn't realize it until reading some of the comments, but the horns were definitely too gold. I have made them more of a canary yellow. I also did a better job with the face mask colors. I am starting to really like the Blue face mask and I am going to change my vote to Blue. The white and yellow look sharp as well. Please keep the comments coming.

Excellent work @tklongball (y)

Can you do a mock up of the blue & white and show them next to the blue & yellow?

I'm torn between the Blue & White vs the Blue & Yellow (I like both looks)

tcday3.jpg

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
The shades of Blue and Yellow remind me of the Chargers. That's not good.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I'd like to see blue and white with some very small silver accents and gray facemask. A silver highlight on the horns, numbers, pant stripe, and in the modern rams logo would look classy and differentiate us from the colts. The blue HAS to match all around.

No offense, but I'd hate gray "silver" accents almost as much as the puke beige. Our blue/yellow throwbacks are already perfect and scream LA Rams, why mess with them.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I like those, but aren't we using Blue and white now??.
The yellow would take some getting used to but would be great for color rush