I curse you football gods!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm tired of this crap. How many injuries does this team have to get? How many BS calls against them? How many times does the ball have to bounce to the one player on the other team

How many losing season have we had?

What the hell did this organization do to deserve this crap?

V3

Hall of Fame
Not sure I see the BS calls you're talking about. The injuries are ridiculous but that's happening across the whole league.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure I see the BS calls you're talking about. The injuries are ridiculous but that's happening across the whole league.
Not so much today I was more referring to last week and really the past several years in general

V3

Hall of Fame
Not so much today I was more referring to last week and really the past several years in general
I see. The injuries are out of control today. I don't remember a day like this.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I count one bullshit call: the obvious hit to Tavon's head where Barron led with the fucking crown of the helmet.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
How about the fact that the ball was kicked out of Stacey's hands

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
OK, OK, this time WE were the ones who won in odd fashion, but I still curse you!