I can't believe I'm about to say this...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I prefer SF to win tonight. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

The Rams aren't gonna get 1st, but Seattle cannot win the division. That team is a joke and classless (they went for a fake punt up 30).

I don't respect many of Seattle's players, I sure as hell don't respect Petey. At least the Rams/49ers have a mutual respect. I myself can respect most of SF's guy (Harbaugh...ehhh).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:

The Rams aren't gonna get 1st, but Seattle cannot win the division. That team is a joke and classless (they went for a fake punt up 30).

I don't respect many of Seattle's players, I sure as hell don't respect Petey. At least the Rams/49ers have a mutual respect. I myself can respect most of SF's guy (Harbaugh...ehhh).
I would root for Lucifer himself before I'd root for the patsies. Yes I want SF to win.
I'd rather the NFC West represent on the National stage instead of the AFC East.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I want SF to win tonight and next week. And if they play Seattle in the playoffs, to spank them.

I've grown a hate for Seattle even more than SF lately.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
My hate for the niners has gone down since the stinkcocks joined the league. I hate everything about that team. And yes, that fake punt today was classless.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jeez this game is so frustrating. Oh look, Ridley fumbles twice and the latest one goes right into Gholston's hands.

Mikell forces the fumble and it goes out of bounds. D'oh.

Oh look at that, Kaepernic gets a bad snap, Gore drops it on the ground....but scores a TD.

Sam fumbles = 3 points for Minnesota. D'OH!!

Angry Ram

Oh c'mon man. How the hell can a team have so many fortunate bounces???

Aldon Smith right place, right time. Grrrr.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Looks like the Pats are getting spanked down. It'll be nice to see it happen to Seattle too. Then we can end their season on a bad note.

Angry Ram

Hey look, it's Big Mike. Remember him???

Angry Ram

You gotta wonder, if it was Sam Bradford who threw the bitch fit that Brady did a bit back. Massive spike and massive jawing of the ref.

But nooooooooooooo. It's Tom Brady. :nono:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I would LOVE if the Rams dropped Seattle to knock them out of the race. That would pretty much give me wood.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GcBean said:
I would LOVE if the Rams dropped Seattle to knock them out of the race. That would pretty much give me wood.
Yeah. Me too.

No matter what record we have going into that game ... it's my Superbowl.
And it better fucking be theirs too. That's all I have to say.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Angry Ram said:

Seattle is classless.

I can't wait to see them get thumped the next two weeks.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Yes, as much as I can't stand the 9ers---what I've seen the Hawks do the last couple of games makes me REALLY want to see them get theirs. I tell you this--if Carroll has any chance to embarrass the Rams he'll do it--so they'd better be ready to play and smack those guys in the mouth.

I'd like to end the season with a smile on my face. :cheese:

Angry Ram

CGI_Ram said:
Angry Ram said:

Seattle is classless.

It be sweet to have them lose 2 straight division games.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Angry Ram said:

Seattle is classless.

It'd be sweeter to see that stadium get gobbled up by a sink hole.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Angry Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Angry Ram said:

Seattle is classless.

It'd be sweeter to see that stadium get gobbled up by a sink hole.

I'd love the power to go out and see how loud it is without them pumping noise.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Angry Ram said:

I would root for Lucifer himself before I'd root for the patsies. Yes I want SF to win.
I'd rather the NFC West represent on the National stage instead of the AFC East.

So you're saying I'm not alone.