I cannot believe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That we let Mark "Dozen Eggs" Sanchez post his best QBR of the season against us. He looked like complete shit last night against the Titans. I'll never understand that game for the rest of my life. I don't care if they were playing right up against their own ceiling at the time. They're still a completely shitty team. And we LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!

9226DennisGreen_CrownTheirAss.gif

Did anyone see Dilfer go off after the game? I don't care for Dilfer, but that was hilarious.

Still pissed though. :evil:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
That we let Mark "Dozen Eggs" Sanchez post his best QBR of the season against us. He looked like complete shit last night against the Titans. I'll never understand that game for the rest of my life. I don't care if they were playing right up against their own ceiling at the time. They're still a completely shitty team.

Did anyone see Dilfer go off after the game? I don't care for Dilfer, but that was hilarious.

Dilfer was irate, haha. Yeah, just the thought of that loss to the Jets gives me heartburn. I called it before that game though. I just KNEW we would let them come in and have their best game of the season. Unfortunately, thats STILL kinda how we roll. Infuriating.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
That we let Mark "Dozen Eggs" Sanchez post his best QBR of the season against us. He looked like complete shit last night against the Titans. I'll never understand that game for the rest of my life. I don't care if they were playing right up against their own ceiling at the time. They're still a completely shitty team. And we LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!

How about the Miami game? This team should be 7-6-1, probably 8-6. So much for woulda's, shoulda's and coulda's. :bummed:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well the Jets demolished teh Colts, everyone's favorite "feel good" team.

Can't really figure out the NFL. Football is an ugly game where no one knows what the hell happens.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ramsince62 said:
X said:

How about the Miami game? This team should be 7-6-1, probably 8-6. So much for woulda's, shoulda's and coulda's. :bummed:
The Miami game, I thought, was gonna be tough. Selassie can tell ya. I was nervous as a sumbitch going into that stadium because I knew it was gonna be a fight. What I didn't realize is that we were gonna beat the shit out of them in total yards and Zeurlein was gonna trade uniforms with THEIR kicker before the game began. Yeah, that was frustrating on many levels, but the Jets game pissed me off.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I just have to guess it has something to do with us running Schottys offense. Still no excuse for that pos Sanchez to do anything either. I really have no explanation for it.

It was so weird being at the game too. It wasn't even like watching the Rams. I kept saying wtf is this? It was baffling.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is there a link to Dilfer's rant anywhere?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
Is there a link to Dilfer's rant anywhere?
Can't find it. I saw it on NFLN this morning. I'll keep trying though.
He had Steve Young leaning back in his chair -- like he was scared Dilfer's head was gonna esplode. :sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I still can't find that video, and I'm pissed. Dilfer, love him or hate him, CRUSHED the Jets after that game. Said pretty much everyone should be fired, it was stupid to put Tebow in, their OC is "a genius" for ruining the rhythm Sanchez *could have* established by letting Tebow come in and fumble the snap.

It was glorious.

Oh, and Sanchez has been benched in favor of -- Greg McElroy.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Remember how Jets fans were telling us how Schotty was the problem and making Sanchez suck and would be bad for us and Bradford? :rofl:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've never been a Dilfer fan, as a commentator. But, maybe he's gonna grow on me.

:cheese: