I can see this team going 8-8, but 10-6 is not far

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
So I just now saw the schedule for the Rams next year.

Week 1 (@Detroit) - This will be a battle out drag out game. Who ever has the ball last.

Week 2 (Washington) - RGIII will be explosive, but I can see the Rams O-Line having a better week from the previous week on the road.

Week 3 (@Chicago) - This could go either way. I would love to see the Rams get a victory on the road early in the season.

Week 4 (Seattle) - I think a lot of Rams will be so fired up and take down this team early in the season. We need this win because the Rams go to Seattle on week 17.

Week 5 (AZ) - Think about it. We could be undefeated at home by this week. I can also see a 2 - 3, 3-2, or 4-1 after this game. *I would love to be at this game on Thursday

Week 6 (@Miami) - I really think that could be interesting. Will they have a rookie QB or Garrard/Matt Moore. It would be cool if Bradford and the WRs were on the same page by this game.

Week 7 (Green Bay) - If the Rams are winning, this could be a game of the week. Unfortunately, they may be a bit much in this game. I could see a guaranteed loss at home(hopefully the first of the Rams season). Then again, the Rams beat the Saints.

Week 8 (New England *London) - This may be the toughest game of the young Rams team. Maybe, the Rams are clickin and somehow Brady's line is irrelevant.

Week 10 (@San Fran) - This will be the week that will be the defining moment for the 2012 Rams. At this point, we may be 4-5 or 5-4. Wild card or sliding slope.

Week 11 (Jets) - Schotty will do whatever it takes to get into Coach Ryan's head. I could see a lot of picks in this game..mostly from Sanchez. Then again, which O line will win in this game?

Week 12 (@AZ) - By this game, the Rams are coming off a big win at home or plain mad the Rams were close. This is will be a great win to possibly swept the Cards for the first time in years.

Week 13 (San Fran) - The 49ers might be holding a high playoff spot. Rams are at home and could play spoiler for a top seed.

Week 14 (@Buffalo) - If this D Line in Buff. is as good as they are on paper. However, this will be strictly on O line play. The Rams could be still in the hunt for the playoffs at 6-7. Let's hope its not a blizzard that week.

Week 15 (Minnesota) - In a nutshell, I think the Rams' line could be more dominate than Minnesota's lines. Will AP have setbacks from the last year's injury? Could be 6-8, 7-7 or 8-6 by this point.

Week 16 (@Tampa Bay) - I dont know what the Bucs coaching staff will be at this point. They could be playing for draft position or spoiler for teams in the playoff hunt. I can see this being a trap game. Let's hope we can identify the trap to win.

Week 17 - (@Seattle) - This could be the most crucial game of the season and could be a lot of NFC playoff scenarios this week. This could be a domino effect for the conference.

So there you have.

steferfootball

Starter
Every time I see your signature, I die a little bit. Why can't we see this consistently?

Also I think you are overly optimistic. I don't think we can beat the Lions for instance. I just don't think we have the offensive firepower. Too many question marks exist in my mind for this team to think about going over .500. Allota things would have to go right for us to sniff 8 wins imo.

I hope in December you will bump this thread and make me eat my words. :lmao:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I said somewhere else, this is just an opinion. Not saying that this will happen, but just based on the year before. At the same time, every team is going to be different this year.

Things have to go our way and I will say this....there will be better coaching on this team.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I love the optimism my man. I would say I might agree but it's dependent upon the draft. We really have to hit on the first three rounds. If we don't get at least 2 valuable starters from the first 3 picks then I won't be as confident this year. Although, I think with having a full off season we'll be better prepared. Anything can happen but I just think the draft will be telling. Need some playmakers (both sides of the ball) and as always a little luck and a lot of good health, for a change.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
14-2. If you disagree, I don't care.
And we only lose two because of some fluke 4th quarter play that should have never happened. Twice.

So let it be written....

Ramsis.jpg

So let it be done. Bitches.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah well we get the Lions @ full health. Hopefully Suh doesn't stomp on Bradford or something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
Yeah well we get the Lions @ full health. Hopefully Suh doesn't stomp on Bradford or something.
We just need Wells to pull Suh's pants down and laugh at him on a play. That'll send Suh into a rage and he'll get himself ejected.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/OTT041812-4.mp3[/rp3]

The One-to-Three Show breaking down the schedule and assigning wins/losses.