I appreciate DT A'Shawn Robinson. He's been a stud the last half of the season and during the postseason.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Impressive guy and a really unsung player. Lucky we have him and he peaked at the absolute right time

Whether or not it was a combination of Robinsons' own desire to be great or playing next to Donald & Von Miller, the big fella, broke out this season compared to his 2020 season.

Maybe it was the way he related to Raheem Morris' defense or simply being in his second year under Rams defensive line coach Eric Henderson?

We can guess all we want.

The bottom line is Robinson played his best ball later in the season and was consistent down the stretch and during the NFL playoffs.

I'm elated A'Shawn is going to be on the Rams books for the (2022) season.

Keep improving big fella.

You are still young and if you continue to ascend in the 2022 season, you will earn yourself an epic contract in 2023.

Jersey #94,

Age 26: Born (March 21, 1995)

(College career Alabama) Drafted by the Detroit Lions in the second round 46th overall, on May 10, 2016

"Super Bowl Champion"

ashawn-robinson-puts-up-strong-performance-for-rams-in-super-bowl-lvi-win.png

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Whether or not it was a combination of Robinsons' own desire to be great or playing next to Donald & Von Miller, the big fella, broke out this season compared to his 2020 season.

Maybe it was the way he related to Raheem Morris' defense or simply being in his second year under Rams defensive line coach Eric Henderson?

We can guess all we want.

The bottom line is Robinson played his best ball later in the season and was consistent down the stretch and during the NFL playoffs.

I'm elated A'Shawn is going to be on the Rams books for the (2022) season.

Keep improving big fella.

You are still young and if you continue to ascend in the 2022 season, you will earn yourself an epic contract in 2023.

Jersey #94,

Age 26: Born (March 21, 1995)

(College career Alabama) Drafted by the Detroit Lions in the second round 46th overall, on May 10, 2016

"Super Bowl Champion"

ashawn-robinson-puts-up-strong-performance-for-rams-in-super-bowl-lvi-win.png
What we do know is that it started long before the season.. he changed his body dramatically,

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
The guy is versatile also!!! :laugh2: A'Shawn Robinson
"In his junior season, he appeared at fullback in goal line situations in games against LSU and Michigan State in addition to starting on the defensive line."

This seems wild... as a High Schooler: " He also holds the deadlift record at West Deptford High School with 765 pounds."

Name
Richard Levy
A'Shawn was a rock, a beast, a man mountain. Totally unblockable.

He was an absolute theft from the Lions and I had no idea that he's that young.

He played way better than Brockers ever did.

Gotta find a way to keep him when his contracts up after next season. We couldn't have won the Super Bowl without him.

He destroyed our opponents' running game at the point of attack and dominated the line of scrimmage.

Wow!!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, I had reservations when the Rams signed him. Started to think wasted money and roster space. Happy that I was 100% wrong about it. He is definitely worth it.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
A'Shawn was a rock, a beast, a man mountain. Totally unblockable.

He was an absolute theft from the Lions and I had no idea that he's that young.

He played way better than Brockers ever did.

Gotta find a way to keep him when his contracts up after next season. We couldn't have won the Super Bowl without him.

He destroyed our opponents' running game at the point of attack and dominated the line of scrimmage.

Wow!!
Getting rid of Brockers in favor of Robinson/SJD/Gaines was 110% the right move.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
A’shawn was phenomenal - I wish he had a twin brother that played OG. Imagine that strength, speed and aggression on the OL?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Honestly, I had reservations when the Rams signed him. Started to think wasted money and roster space. Happy that I was 100% wrong about it. He is definitely worth it.
So it is possible for a mature, intelligent, football-knowledgeable, objective and emotionally-secure human being to acknowledge when he was wrong. Thank you for showing us that.

Now let's speculate on which of the above qualities Keyshawn Johnson, Screaming A. Smith, Skip Bayless, Rod Parker, Chris Broussard, Mike Tannenbaum, Scott Pioli, Marc Ross and a number of others are lacking.

Perhaps ALL of them.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
The guy is versatile also!!! :laugh2: A'Shawn Robinson
"In his junior season, he appeared at fullback in goal line situations in games against LSU and Michigan State in addition to starting on the defensive line."

This seems wild... as a High Schooler: " He also holds the deadlift record at West Deptford High School with 765 pounds."
Hmm, we've been talking about incorporating a FB . . . .

BC