I am involved in a Discovery Channel Doc (and wrote a book..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
Hey guys,

I mentioned the book I was working on before. Here is a press release about it and the documentary that ties into it:

Www.911survivor.com

The story of a miracle...

Pasquale Buzzelli, a structural engineer with Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, was in his office on the 64th floor of the North Tower as the September 11th attacks began. He spoke to his pregnant wife several times on the telephone before he began his evacuation after the South Tower fell. Sensing something ominous, Pasquale crouched down and huddled into a corner of the stairwell as the 110-story tower came crashing down around him. He survived the tower collapse and woke up in the open air hours later on The Pile, a stack of debris seven stories high. The firemen who rescued Pasquale shared his remarkable story of survival with the media, as did others who cared for him that day. However, Pasquale Buzzelli did not come forward, and his captivating story became a myth, an urban legend, and an enigma that gave rise to much speculation.

Now, 11 years past, on 9-11-12, on national television, Pasquale Buzzelli recalls the events of Sept. 11, 2001.

The Documentary: 9/11 SURFER will air on the Discovery Channel this September 11, 2012 at 10PM. It will also features interviews with his wife Louise Buzzelli; the firefighters, Mike Lyons and Jim Kiesling, & Mike Morobito who were willing to brave plethora dangers to scale “the pile” to save him; and forensic scientists and physicists, among others, who discuss the science and other elements that led to Pasquale Buzzelli’s ability to survive the collapse of the North Tower. The special also shows video from one of the many reunions between Pasquale Buzzelli and the firefighters who saved his life that day as they celebrate second chances. 9/11 SURFER shows how one man’s story can inspire a nation to believe in miracles.

The Book, “We All Fall Down: The True Story of the 9/11 Surfer” by Pasquale and Louise Buzzelli and co-written by Joseph Bittick will be available on www.amazon.com in ebook version with a release date of 9/8/12. It will also be available in paperback through www.film-buff.com by Paul Mould Publishing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: I am involved in a Discovery Channel Doc (and wrote a bo

Wow!

Youz a pimp now!

Congratulations, man. I knew you had it in ya. :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Way cool Joey. Jess wish I cud read. :sly:

Seriously though - congrats man. That is awesome.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

Wow, congrats dude! Great job. Good luck with the book sales

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Discovery Channel? That's pretty legit, bro. Good job, nerd.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame

That's great. congrats :bg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Good job Bittick :nice:

Lesson

Oh, really?

Congrats Joey!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Congratulations. I will be watching next week.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Can't wait Joey. Awesome.....

joeybittick

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for the support, it means a lot :oops: :bign:

A couple of notes, they have changed the air time from 10 pm edt to 8 pm edt (which I think is a good thing :crossed: ). Also, the Buzzellis will be on The Today Show on Monday and also on Inside Edition. When I find out the times I will let you all know.

Thanks again guys and Go Rams!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Hey Joey,,,

I saw your guy on the Discovery Channel last night. I couldn't watch any of the 9/11 stuff (makes me wanna kill somebody),,, but I stopped on this for a minute due to remembering your involvement with the story. Crazy stuff Man.

nighttrain

Legend

joeybittick said:
Thanks guys!

Here is a clip.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnBXO7vApA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnBXO7vApA</a>

the whole bit is very awesome..
train

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

just embedding the clip for local viewing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnBXO7vApA[/youtube]

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

nighttrain said:
joeybittick said:
Thanks guys!

Here is a clip.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnBXO7vApA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnBXO7vApA</a>

the whole bit is very awesome..
train

I couldnt even imagine how his or anyone in thi tradgys family had to feel watching the event unfold live right in front of them