I AM GLAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That Seattle needs this game and we have the ability to effect the seeds and I don't care who benefits from it,we do.
I want to silence the 12th man and believe with our running game we can

So am I, would have sucked to beat them and they be able to excuse it, now when we beat them they should have no excuse.

Only reason we lost last time was two awful throws from Clemens and a missed FG from GZ and an injury to Stacy at the end. Clemens has been much better, GZ finally seems to have found his early rookie form, and Stacy is Stacy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm happy about it too. I will say that I would also like for the whiners to lose their last game though, I don't want them to benefit from anything we do.

How enjoyable would it be to watch us beat those shecocks down in their house to end the season. In the process, sack that midget QB of theirs 7 times... 4 by the mighty Quinn. Man that would be SWEEEEEEET.

As a consolation prize... if we aren't able to kick their ass this time, at least it hurts the fucking whiners. We WIN no matter what. :bigup:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm happy about it too. I will say that I would also like for the whiners to lose their last game though, I don't want them to benefit from anything we do.

How enjoyable would it be to watch us beat those shecocks down in their house to end the season. In the process, sack that midget QB of theirs 7 times... 4 by the mighty Quinn. Man that would be SWEEEEEEET.

As a consolation prize... if we aren't able to kick their ass this time, at least it hurts the freaking whiners. We WIN no matter what. :bigup:

Lets make it 5...you know...so he can go ahead and wrap up that NFL single season sack record while he is still young. That way he has time to break his OWN record.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Lets make it 5...you know...so he can go ahead and wrap up that NFL single season sack record while he is still young. That way he has time to break his OWN record.....

LOL

That's what I was trying to get at... my math apparently sucks this morning. wtf :slap:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
So am I, would have sucked to beat them and they be able to excuse it, now when we beat them they should have no excuse.

Only reason we lost last time was two awful throws from Clemens and a missed FG from GZ and an injury to Stacy at the end. Clemens has been much better, GZ finally seems to have found his early rookie form, and Stacy is Stacy.

I don't put ANY blame on GZ about missing a 50+ yard FG (if my memory is right). He was the only one putting up points, if it wasn't for him and Stacy we would have been blown out that game.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want first for us to beat them AND for it to cost them home field advantage sending them to the 5th seed , ALL the "experts " are just too DNA rifle sure the hags with HFA are the favorites to get to the SB, F the 12th man and the horse they rode in on,I want max impact ,no week off,and them to KNOW the NSSAR(not so sorry ass Rams) were who cost them a trip to the SB,if someone from our division other than us gets to the SB I want it to be AZ.
Of course we know our man Stranger if things end up going San Frans way all throughout this is gonna claim they fixed it so the last game at Candlestick was an NFC Championship,not that I agree but I love his conspiracy theories

I don't put ANY blame on GZ about missing a 50+ yard FG (if my memory is right). He was the only one putting up points, if it wasn't for him and Stacy we would have been blown out that game.

I suppose, a 50 harder is only a two out of three shot, I just think that if he had that chance this coming Sunday he makes the kick, the three FG he did make were all over 96% opportunities so not that impressive, and I'm not sure 14-0 can be considered a blow out.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I suppose, a 50 harder is only a two out of three shot, I just think that if he had that chance this coming Sunday he makes the kick, the three FG he did make were all over 96% opportunities so not that impressive, and I'm not sure 14-0 can be considered a blow out.

He was still good that game he was 3/4 right?, I cant say if he hits it or not on a different day. A blowout is a easy or one-sided victory. If our offensive cant score a single point that's pretty one-sided IMO.

jap

Legend
We started something in Saint Louis with these 'Hawks when Kellen was still growing into the starting job. It's about high time we finished it with gusto. Screw the 'Hawks! Let's give them a real taste of the future!!!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
That Seattle needs this game and we have the ability to effect the seeds and I don't care who benefits from it,we do.
I want to silence the 12th man and believe with our running game we can

I think you hit the nail on the head, our running game can win this one....heck staying consistent with the run kept the Turdinals in that game...if they can do it...by god we can to!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we can beat these bastards!

Will we? I don't know... They are tough at home and their defense is LEGIT. But, that O can be exposed.

Let's give it our best!

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
There's a reason certain teams have trouble in Seattle, and that's teams that rely a lot on the passing game. NO had trouble with protection because they couldn't hear Brees' audibles. But running the ball doesn't require adjustments, unless you're Romo shifting to a pass play.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
There's a reason certain teams have trouble in Seattle, and that's teams that rely a lot on the passing game. NO had trouble with protection because they couldn't hear Brees' audibles. But running the ball doesn't require adjustments, unless you're Romo shifting to a pass play.

This man, as per the usual....speaks the truth. Show em some Stacy, then some more...then mix in some CookAustinBaileyQuick. Tis a recipe that has potential for success against anyone. Fuck the drunk uncle "12th man" bullshit. Go execute and win the fucking game.