Hulu 1.99 4 12 months.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Just for the basic BS simple stuff, must be a new customer or have been off the list for awhile.

Black Friday special, must reply by this Sunday.

Heck of a deal for cord cutters.

Last edited:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It always pisses me off when new customers get better deals than those that have been paying for a long time.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
It always pisses me off when new customers get better deals than those that have been paying for a long time.
Had Direct TV for 8 years. Called them up for the same deal the new people were getting. They said no. So I said, Okay, I'll drop Direct TV. All of a sudden all these deals popped up. I said, too late. You had your chance and you told me you had no deals, so you lied to me. Why should I believe you now? Did the same thing with ATT u-verse several years later. That's when I cut the cord for good.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had Direct TV for 8 years. Called them up for the same deal the new people were getting. They said no. So I said, Okay, I'll drop Direct TV. All of a sudden all these deals popped up. I said, too late. You had your chance and you told me you had no deals, so you lied to me. Why should I believe you now? Did the same thing with ATT u-verse several years later. That's when I cut the cord for good.
With ATT, Direct TV same stuff,you have to ask for a retention person.

They're Idiots Direct TV charges more than Anyone

You can do this that etc etc but imho unless you have a ton of cash, stay the Hell away from Direct TV.