1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hull might be done

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Dec 18, 2011.

1. -X- I'm the dude, man.

2 minutes ago - by Ron Clements - LB Hull could have serious ankle injury
    LB Josh Hull could have a serious ankle injury. He left the locker room Sunday in a walking boot and will have an MRI on Monday. Other injured Rams: CB Josh Gordy (oblique), LB Chris Chamberlain (eye), S Darian Stewart (back) and S Craig Dahl (thigh bruise). Chamberlain was poked in the eye and his reaction drew an unnecessary roughness penalty.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16506118" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16506118</a>

2. Lesson Well-Known Member

Son of a bitch.

3. -X- I'm the dude, man.

I don't think Chris would appreciate you talking about his mom like that. He's gonna whip your ass. Just watch.

4. Lesson Well-Known Member

I intended to call the referees that.

5. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Duh. I don't use blue font. :razzed:

6. Angry Ram aka Captain RAmerica aka the OG Rammer

Now this pisses me off. His reaction got a freakin penalty?? How about Dahl goes up and pokes the damn ref in the eye and see his freakin reaction. IDK if these idiot refs know, but gettin poked in the eye freakin hurts. It waters and you go blind for a shot bit. freakin hell man. On the positive note I like how Chombers had developed. Reppin T-Town nicely.