How you'll likely be watching NFL games in the future

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

khel72

Rookie
To the guys with Kodi, check out Gears tv add on.Over 200 US channels of live TV, all pay per views, sunday ticket, mlb package, nba package, hockey package, hell even the EPL soccer package. $15 month on private servers so no bad links or buffering.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
To the guys with Kodi, check out Gears tv add on.Over 200 US channels of live TV, all pay per views, sunday ticket, mlb package, nba package, hockey package, hell even the EPL soccer package. $15 month on private servers so no bad links or buffering.

Thanks for the info!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I watch games on TV or free streaming sites..I'll never pay to watch streamed games...Of course I'm really, really old so maybe it's just a old dog new tricks thing !!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

you can sign up on a month by month basis?

unlike seemingly everyone here i can't get any live games to stay up longer than 20 seconds on kodi.

Psycho_X

Legend

Interesting, I will definitely look into this.

unlike seemingly everyone here i can't get any live games to stay up longer than 20 seconds on kodi.

Yeah watching live streams on kodi is frustrating as hell at times. I was able to watch most games last year only having to switch streams a couple times during the game. But I did have a few games that was just constant frustration trying to find something stable.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
From the reaction here in this thread, no wonder they're asking for money to watch NFL games. Most seem willing to pay.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another good example of the NFL's greed is Sirius radio. The NFL channel seems like it's always cutting to commercials, while other channels--and again I'll use the NHL as an example--have somewhere around half the commercials. I actually thought about listening for one hour and marking it, but then I realized I'd rather just not listen to their greedy @$$ channel.

Today I rarely listen to it. And of course when I do I get inundated with either commercials or someone ignoring the Rams completely, and wonder wtf I was thinking as I change it back to something else.

khel72

Rookie

Yes. Month to month. Used to try to watch free links and it would never fail to buffer for half the time or kick me out of the link so I tried gears TV and have been on it ever since