How would you feel if the season ended this way...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
The scenario is Exactly what happened in 2021.
Just replace 49ers with the Rams; and Rams with the 49ers.
So the Niners have to win the Super Bowl because the Rams did so.

It's a great thread topic. I'm with @dieterbrock. I can't answer it!!!

If the 2023 Rams go 10-7 and qualify for the Post-Season by defeating the Niners in the final game of the Season; and THEN win two Playoff games before losing a very close NFC Championship ... THAT would be Fucking Amazing!

But if the Niners are the team that defeats the Rams in the NFC Championship; and, then they win the Super Bowl ... THAT would be Fucking Awful!
 How can Matthew, Aaron, Cooper, and Sean lose to the '9ers in an NFC Championship game?

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Imagine we go into the final week 9-7, needing a win and you're in for the playoffs at the Niners.

The Niners, meanwhile, have clinched the NFC West.

We go into half down 17-3, but after halftime say "ENOUGH" and come back to beat the Niners in OT.

Then we go into Dallas in the wildcard round and pull off the upset. Then win AGAIN to make the NFCCG.........against the Niners.

It's a hard fought game where we are up 10 at the end of the third quarter with the Niners driving......but we end up losing by a FG.

The Niners meanwhile go onto win the Super Bowl.

Yes a little funny, but I realized after this game, how good the Niners look AND the fact that we play them in week 18 that this is a somewhat plausible scenario up until us winning playoff games. From there the question becomes this:

Would you rather beat the Niners in week 18, win two playoff games but lose to the Niners who win the Super Bowl?

OR

Lose in week 18, miss the playoffs but the Niners do NOT win the Super Bowl?
FTN! Rams might not be ready for prime time this season but I hope that the last game of the season is a meaningful game for the Niners. Maybe Home Field Advantage and a first round bye at stake. Rams playing loose and free go into Santa Clara and pull out all the stops to beat the Niners and end the regular season streak. Niners lose the home field advantage and a Wild Card Giants or Commodes team goes into San Francisco and knocks both of their Quarterbacks out of the game early and in the biggest upset of the season sends the Niners home Whining all the way about how the Rams screwed them again. That’s my prediction. Oh and of course FTN.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Luckily for us any scenario that has the whiners winning the Super Bowl aint happening.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Imagine we go into the final week 9-7, needing a win and you're in for the playoffs at the Niners.

The Niners, meanwhile, have clinched the NFC West.

We go into half down 17-3, but after halftime say "ENOUGH" and come back to beat the Niners in OT.

Then we go into Dallas in the wildcard round and pull off the upset. Then win AGAIN to make the NFCCG.........against the Niners.

It's a hard fought game where we are up 10 at the end of the third quarter with the Niners driving......but we end up losing by a FG.

The Niners meanwhile go onto win the Super Bowl.

Yes a little funny, but I realized after this game, how good the Niners look AND the fact that we play them in week 18 that this is a somewhat plausible scenario up until us winning playoff games. From there the question becomes this:

Would you rather beat the Niners in week 18, win two playoff games but lose to the Niners who win the Super Bowl?

OR

Lose in week 18, miss the playoffs but the Niners do NOT win the Super Bowl?
Yeah - I guess writers should get of strike so we don’t have to here this BS!!!

What happens against Cinncy? Especially if The Rams beat them & they go 0-3?

Tough games