How valuable is Kenny Britt to the Rams’ offense? --Laurinaitis Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didn't listen yet but Britt is huge! to the Rams offense.

Britt is proving what so many Rams fans have been saying for years. The team needs a number 1 receiver. First it was Quick and now Britt are proving to be enough of a threat to keep defenses honest. Quick/Britt have to be accounted for when teams come up with a defensive game plan. That was not the case for years.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I hope they bring him back with a good QB, Britt and Quick would put up some good numbers.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Britt is huge for this offense. It is no coincidence that Quick started to emerge as soon as we had KB around. The guy is a great influence on everyone around him.

FRO

Legend
Britt was cast as a malcontent and bad locker room presence by the media. He has been a key leader. I want the guy back next year and for the foreseeable future. If we had a starting calibre QB his numbers would be much better. He has played better than his numbers indicate.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice commentary on Britt, He deserves it! Nice show, love the comments on our safety's. They Talk about McLeod laying out Sanders, and our Safeties being Feared! " Mcleod and TJ are Assassin's " :D NFL You are Forewarned!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Britt was cast as a malcontent and bad locker room presence by the media. He has been a key leader. I want the guy back next year and for the foreseeable future. If we had a starting calibre QB his numbers would be much better. He has played better than his numbers indicate.

Crazy how you could say now there's few better leaders and influences in the locker room than Kenny Britt. I would've benen shocked to hear that when we signed him. He's only 26, we need to resign this guy, he's a great WR, leader, and teacher.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I fully and gleefully admit that I was wrong about Kenny Britt when I thought he wouldn't have value. To make it up to all of you, I have eaten Crow...

e628e1523af4a6d479724d498b9d6e5c.jpg

Am I doing this right?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hearing that, I think it changes my stance on Britt. If he really is that big of a positive influence, give him a longer term deal. It's always interesting to hear the take of players. And it seems Britt has matured.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We'll be primed to be contenders next year if we can stay health somehow, (Bradford. :whistle:)