How to watch the Game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
As with most of us, I'm dealing with lockdowns. I generally head over to my elderly Pops house to watch the Rams game live. He has DirectTV, so no issue. I'm not trying to get his household sick (not that I am) but in an abundance of caution, I'm not heading there this weekend to watch the game. That said, I will be a mess if I am not watching the game live. How do you gents generally watch these games, reliably? I'd be happy to pay the NFL to watch live Rams games, but, unfortunately, unless I'm a DirectTV subscriber (I'm not), it doesn't really appear possible. I've had that NFL pass that allows you to watch games after they are done playing (more like a couple hours after), but, I'm not thrilled with that idea. I'd have to avoid all football watching until that time, that doesn't sound great.

Suggestions? Thanks and GO RAMS!

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
I’ll be on the road. I’m moving out of California and into Idaho. At least I will have something to listen to as I’m driving 600 miles outta this shithole

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Crackstreams.com

I take no credit, a reliable ROD member posted this site week 1 and I haven't looked back ever since. No BS or fluff, you literally get the full stream.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://nflbite.com/ is reliable, keep your ADBlock on so you can watch normally. Links are usually available 10 minutes before the game starts.

have fun, GO RAMS!
Wow, I just tested this site on a few college games and its clear HD! Excellent suggestion, thank you!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playing golf with my nephew tomorrow morning, going to see if we can get the student deal from Direct tv. Seems to me thats the best plan