How to turn an offense around

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
I look at it like this. If every single player on offense was up for free agency right now, who would you be pissed that got away?

Anyone besides Gurley?

Anyone?

Buehler?

Buehler?

Buehler?

I wouldn't be pissed if he got away, but if I had my druthers, I'd prefer to keep Tavon.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I like how the argument changes depending on convenience of argument. We've spent the last few years arguing that Bradford isn't really bad, it's just his supporting cast. Now the supporting cast isn't really bad it's just the QB.

I wouldn't say that it's the convenience of the argument that changes. Just the players. And like I said it really does work both ways.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To get back to the subject of the Jaguars in the OP, todays game...

Colts: 16/Jaguars: 51

Bortles: 16/30 for 250 yds with 3 td's and 0 int's
154 yds rushing
Allen Hurns: 3 catches for 105 yds and 1 td

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks like this week the Rams Org turned the Rams offense around .....a bit ......with two quick changes #1- OC & #2- QB ......things turned around big to stop the free-fall of continuing losses.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wasn't it Fisher who said "if you think we need a receiver you know nothing about this team"?

I think he was referring to the fact that QB is a much greater need, and none of us have seen what these WRs can do with a good QB.