How to stop 94? Easy, HOLD HIM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I'd love to see Fisher call a TO and spend it glaring at the head linesman while Quinn stands next to him. Give the announcers something to talk about and maybe the league office something to think about.

Something like this @0:22?

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
OMG i thought me and my Dad was the only one who saw that yesterday. It was horrible when they double teamed Quinn they didn't even try to hide the fact they where holding him. And yet no flags thrown :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, you know the ownership of the Cowpies are the party friend of the head of officiating....I think it's rude of you to expect the ref's to throw flags against their bosses' party pals' team.

This is their answer to throwing a flag on the Cowpies................

giphy.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, you know the ownership of the Cowpies are the party friend of the head of officiating....I think it's rude of you to expect the ref's to throw flags against their bosses' party pals' team.

This is their answer to throwing a flag on the Cowpies................

giphy.gif

I cannot stop staring at her mouth.

It calls to me.......

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Pass rushers get held on every single play. The great ones break through it and get to the QB anyways, and when they can't, they embellish and get calls.

Quinn is still working on that part of his game.

I'd ask you to go back to the picture I put up and tell which of the "great ones" could get through that mauling. No freaking way! Until Fisher calls out the officials about this kind of crap it will not stop no matter how much anyone of our D-Line tries to "embellish" it.