How to See Rams # Raiders?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I'm happy someone brought up the streaming thing as I'm curious about this NFLHDTV.com advertisement that keeps popping up these days.

Do any of you have any experience with them? They supposedly get $27 for 4 months for I believe all sports during that period from apparently hundreds of potential network stations. My question mostly pertains to the ease of use with these sites or is it like all the other streamers where you run the gantlet of pop ups, failures and rejection?

TIA

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm happy someone brought up the streaming thing as I'm curious about this NFLHDTV.com advertisement that keeps popping up these days.

Do any of you have any experience with them? They supposedly get $27 for 4 months for I believe all sports during that period from apparently hundreds of potential network stations. My question mostly pertains to the ease of use with these sites or is it like all the other streamers where you run the gantlet of pop ups, failures and rejection?

TIA
I would not pay for streaming services like that because you can definitely find high quality ones for free. That website probably has zero connections to the NFL and isn't legitimate.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wait is Vegas airing this game? I will be watching it there if they have it!

Haven't looked at the TV sched yet but I am sure it will be televised locally in Vegas due to the Raiders, yes. Barring that, it will certainly be on in every single bar in town as well.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I would not pay for streaming services like that because you can definitely find high quality ones for free. That website probably has zero connections to the NFL and isn't legitimate.
I have, problem has been that most if not all of the streamers were denied to me last season. I don't know if it's Verizon's fire wall, my antivirus system (ESET) or the new Windows 10 and Dell Inspiron system, but I couldn't open (any) steaming sites last year and I had about 20 of them.....any suggestions are encouraged and welcome.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have, problem has been that most if not all of the streamers were denied to me last season. I don't know if it's Verizon's fire wall, my antivirus system (ESET) or the new Windows 10 and Dell Inspiron system, but I couldn't open (any) steaming sites last year and I had about 20 of them.....any suggestions are encouraged and welcome.
I'm going to take a guess and say that it probably has to do with your antivirus system. Maybe you can whitelist some websites.