How to contact Kevin Demoff???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Hey all,

Have a special request for you. My dad is a lifelong Rams fan but he is getting up there in years. He never went to see a Rams game in his life. Next year I would like to treat him to a father & son trip to see the Rams in St-Louis!! And I would like to make this trip for him Extra special!!

Do you guys know how I could at least send a request to the rams to plead my case for such a loyal rams fan?? And give him a day he will never forget..

Thanks rams bros

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
What I always use.

7848284874_8512c7f11d_z.jpg

Don't know if that helps.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Speaking from experience,,, emailing Kevin on this matter would be extremely advisable. Kevin is connected to the fan base by some kind of invisible umbilical cord.

In other words,,, HE IS THE ABSOLUTE SHIT on things like this.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:
Speaking from experience,,, emailing Kevin on this matter would be extremely advisable. Kevin is connected to the fan base by some kind of invisible umbilical cord.

Perhaps I should email him about how awful Andy Banker is at announcing the home games....atrocious!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Maybe KD is up for another chat session?

What say you Pimp Overlord of COOville?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Selassie I said:

Perhaps I should email him about how awful Andy Banker is at announcing the home games....atrocious!

Sorry to hear that he's not gettin the job done. That does suck,,, when you talk to Kevin about it, you should tell him that you have someone with "experience" that you'd like to recommend for the job.

I've been there with the announcer at my sister's old college volleyball games. It was so bad that I complained to her coach. The coach, with almost no hesitation, said - "Fine, you've got the job starting next year. Open foot,,,, insert mouth :sly:

Anyway,,, I did the announcing and the music. Had that place jumping and imitating lots of my calls. My sister's team was undefeated at home with me in the booth. No shit.

Tell Kevin that I am totally willing to be flown in for all home games. :ww:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Selassie I said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Selassie I said:

Sorry to hear that he's not gettin the job done. That does suck,,, when you talk to Kevin about it, you should tell him that you have someone with "experience" that you'd like to recommend for the job.

I've been there with the announcer at my sister's old college volleyball games. It was so bad that I complained to her coach. The coach, with almost no hesitation, said - "Fine, you've got the job starting next year. Open foot,,,, insert mouth :sly:

Anyway,,, I did the announcing and the music. Had that place jumping and imitating lots of my calls. My sister's team was undefeated at home with me in the booth. No shit.

Tell Kevin that I am totally willing to be flown in for all home games. :ww:

Believe me, man...anything would be an upgrade!

His approach is so awkward. He tries to be clever and exciting and it just doesn't work.

For example, when he says Chris Long he holds Long..."Chris LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG"...clever, right?

Ok, I'd give him that one but then you'd think for Brian Quick he'd say Quick realy fast then, eh? No...Quick is also drawn out. "Brian Quiiiiiiiiiiiiiick". Or when announcing our starting MLB..." James Laur-aaaaa-na-iiiiiii-tiiiiiiiis".

...and his attempt at involving the fans, "And that's another Rams _________ _______!" (as a low volume of people murmur first down because they aren't sure if Andy is going to finish his sentence or not this time.)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
For example, when he says Chris Long he holds Long..."Chris LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG"...clever, right?

Ok, I'd give him that one but then you'd think for Brian Quick he'd say Quick realy fast then, eh? No...Quick is also drawn out. "Brian Quiiiiiiiiiiiiiick". Or when announcing our starting MLB..." James Laur-aaaaa-na-iiiiiii-tiiiiiiiis".

...and his attempt at involving the fans, "And that's another Rams _________ _______!" (as a low volume of people murmur first down because they aren't sure if Andy is going to finish his sentence or not this time.)
Well that's the stadium authority's call though ... right? I don't think KD can recommend anything as far as that's concerned. IIRC, he couldn't do anything about the whole "don't stand up" thing happening there either. It's funny reading what you wrote too, because that's EXACTLY what the announcer for the Dolphins did/does. Although, they did flash on the big screen "FIRST DOWN" everytime they got one, so at least that dipshit crowd was clued in as to how to finish the announcer's sentence.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Believe me, man...anything would be an upgrade!

His approach is so awkward. He tries to be clever and exciting and it just doesn't work.

I don't have a problem with Andy. I think pretty much the majority of stadiums try to get the fans involved with the first down chant. The extension of the names can be irritating, but at least he has the voice of an announcer.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Well that's the stadium authority's call though ... right? I don't think KD can recommend anything as far as that's concerned. IIRC, he couldn't do anything about the whole "don't stand up" thing happening there either. It's funny reading what you wrote too, because that's EXACTLY what the announcer for the Dolphins did/does. Although, they did flash on the big screen "FIRST DOWN" everytime they got one, so at least that dipshit crowd was clued in as to how to finish the announcer's sentence.

Nope, it's completely the Rams call. Andy Banker is employed by the Rams.

Scott Brooks hired him, who works under Demoff.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sum1BTRthnU said:
X said:
Sum1BTRthnU said:

Nope, it's completely the Rams call. Andy Banker is employed by the Rams.

Scott Brooks hired him, who works under Demoff.
I did not know that.

Off with his head then. Get Selassie up there 8 (or more) times a year.