How the Rams attack the NFL | PFF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamInferno

UDFA
PFF's Zac Robinson breaks down how the Rams use play action to attack the NFL. Zac points out some of the schematic creativity that Sean McVay uses to put his guys in position to make plays.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We know the offense will be good. But I can't wait till Donald, Suh and defense attack Jimmy GQ.

giphy.gif

Rams43

Hall of Fame
PFF's Zac Robinson breaks down how the Rams use play action to attack the NFL. Zac points out some of the schematic creativity that Sean McVay uses to put his guys in position to make plays.

Great vid, Inferno. Thanks for posting, man.

Yep.

When an imaginative HC is combined with very talented players.....

Well, you get a helluva Offense. And I think it’s gonna be even better this year with the addition of Cooks plus the extra year of experience for the other 10 starters from last year.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We know the offense will be good. But I can't wait till Donald, Suh and defense attack Jimmy GQ.

Jimmy G-String when he’s under center in front of Donald, Suh, and Brockers.
71EDDCA2-EF46-421E-8690-A563D529F999.gif

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
So what's the incorrect way you're pronouncing it?

I am not claiming to be a linguist, I just don't prefer the "jag-wires" option

But, tor answer your question, I say jag-u-ar, three syllables, like the Brits. :cheers:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

But, tor answer your question, I say jag-u-ar, three syllables, like the Brits. :cheers:
Well, I guess that's an acceptably incorrect way :D.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/jaguar

Sounds like jag-wire to me, but pronunciation will usually deteriorate as speed increases. That's the real reason everything sounds different than it's spelled. Mostly.

Zodi

Hall of Fame

Gross.

I've always pronounced it "Jag-war." But now that I think of it, "jag-wire" is common, too. I've only heard Jag-u-ar in reference to the car.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Jag-wahs is stuck in my brain now. Thanx (Richard) Stockton...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
It's how Yoda calls you a jag.
(although a jag is like pin number - basically incorrect).