How stable are the Rams right now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Ouch. It's been 7 years and they've built a ridiculous stadium since then that was finished years ago and they can't get a proper weight room and cafeteria put together?

BUT… read the Cardinals one lol. They make the players pay for their meals via payroll deductions lol.
Lukily, Kyler doesn't eat a lot.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Rams only won 5 games last season. Everyone is expendable even Wagner. Even a dirty penny will shine inside of a turd but it will only buy you a pennies worth.
Rams need youth strength and speed. An entire overhaul is needed imo

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That facilities grade is an absolute embarrassment for the Rams. That is just.... Bad.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I see the Chiefs are a dark horse and current team to watch for DeAndre Hopkins, meanwhile we're looking to trade Jalen Ramsey? It's pretty clear that we're not as stable as other "contenders". Champions don't get rid of talent.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I see the rams like my Chcago Blackhawks NHL team. Hate saying it but time to get lots of draft capital and plan for 2-3 year rebuild.

I love our Rams I do, but sadly I think the sun is setting on our good ol boys. Stafford, Donald, Ramsey, Floyd, etc.

We need new young blood that we can build a franchise around and keep cheaply under the cap for a few years.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
How Stable are the Rams right now?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see the Chiefs are a dark horse and current team to watch for DeAndre Hopkins, meanwhile we're looking to trade Jalen Ramsey? It's pretty clear that we're not as stable as other "contenders". Champions don't get rid of talent.
I don't know. The Chiefs just won the SB after trading away the best deep threat receiver in the league.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Let’s review. Over the past 10 years:

Teams who have been to at least 2, and won at least 1 Super Bowl:

Patriots 3-1
Chiefs 2-1
Rams 1-1
Eagles 1-1
Seahawks 1-1
Broncos 1-1

Six teams out of 32.

Stable? Who knows?

But there is certainly reason for faith and hope, even after a down season.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see the rams like my Chcago Blackhawks NHL team. Hate saying it but time to get lots of draft capital and plan for 2-3 year rebuild.

I love our Rams I do, but sadly I think the sun is setting on our good ol boys. Stafford, Donald, Ramsey, Floyd, etc.

We need new young blood that we can build a franchise around and keep cheaply under the cap for a few years.
I’m a Blackhawk fan too. Hated seeing Kane go, although the draft capital will help with the right moves.