How Rick Venturi scores a preseason game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I learned to score “winning” a preseason game with my own scoring system. I score preseason games differently than others. I give six points to the winner of the first quarter, three for the second, two for the third, and one for the fourth. This puts weight on the meaningful test of your “real” NFL team rather than putting value in the spider wrestling matches that take place in the second half of these contests.

Full article: http://www.101sports.com/category/rvent ... on-opener/

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I read this, walked away, did the dishes and came back to say, NEVER take anything from a pre season game, nothing , unless someone gets injured, that's real , but after that it's illusion.
I'm STILL traumatized by the difference between Lance Kendricks pre season and regular season, it makes me fearful of EVEN watching the games in real time.
I've decided to go to the lake Sunday and Tivo the game so I won't be excited when I watch,I'll already KNOW how it turned out so I can be more objective.