How Much Responsibility Do the Rams' Coaches Have?--Clayton

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
How much responsibility do the Rams’ coaches need to take in the team’s failures? John Clayton on that and what Rams must do to get over the top. From: “The Fast Lane” on 101ESPN.

Listen to Clayton's NFL Report

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
They have all the responsibility it comes with their job. From position coaches through coordinators all the way to fish himself. When the players fail the team concept fails leaving the responsibility firmly in the hands of the coaches. Coaches assemble teams and implant a team concept not vice versa.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sometimes it sure seems like they aren't well coached. Then again, are some of these players even coachable?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this team lacks an identity. And that falls on Fisher. I thought they found it last year when they became a "run-first" team, but it did not follow-thru to this year. Every year it seems like Fisher tries to change the nature of the team depending on the draft picks and/or free agent pick-ups. Last year we were going to become this wide-open offense with these fast receivers. Then, after four games and three losses, we became a running team. This year we thought we could run and pass. I know losing Bradford changed all the plans, but I just do not understand why some players don't get better. Maybe Fish moves the ball around too much, and no one ever gets a chance to "take over" a game. I just don't think this team has an identity.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If we start out this Sunday, like we did last week, I think we've got a Win!!