How much does it hurt the Seahawks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That Justin Britt (C) is out for the year? I don't know much about the Seahawk's backups, but it looks like the only other Center on their roster is Joey Hunt. I think it hurts them, but not as much as it would a team with a Pocket QB. However, pressure up the middle bothers everyone.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1572451651191.png

Wow, he has really short arms. :ROFLMAO:. Not sure how he even snaps the ball. I am guessing that should be hand size. LOL

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the Seahawks as much as the next guy - but despite them being ahead of us in the standings, they are done.

@rams
@Eagles
@Panthers
@Niners
Niners
Vikings

And while I don't think it likely, they could lose to TB this Sunday even though they're at home. Only "gimme" game is home against the Cardinals.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I hate the Seahawks as much as the next guy - but despite them being ahead of us in the standings, they are done.

@rams
@Eagles
@Panthers
@Niners
Niners
Vikings

And while I don't think it likely, they could lose to TB this Sunday even though they're at home. Only "gimme" game is home against the Cardinals.

Isn't the Vikings game a prime time game? Should be an easy win for Seattle. Tho the Vikes losing could be a good thing as well. I agree their schedule is tougher then ours, though.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Wilson is ridiculously good under pressure so I don't expect much of a drop off

Ram65

Legend
1572458090345.png

1572458179346.png

Looks like the Vikings have a tougher schedule.

Losing Britt has to hurt the Hags. Hunt is a later round pick. I hadn't looked at these schedules before. It looks like a week to week choosing which team we want to lose. Then there are the Eagles and Cowboys. Eagles with an easy schedule. These schedules make me feel a little better.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

@rams
@Eagles
@Panthers
@Niners
Niners
Vikings

As much as I do NOT like the Seahawks I will never underestimate them or count them out!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Wilson is ridiculously good under pressure so I don't expect much of a drop off
ikr. I'm not sure this affects them at all. They could replace his whole OL with cheerleaders & he'll just roll out & do what he does.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah this doesn't hurt them much. They run the ball mostly but when they need a play Wilson just runs around and chucks completions downfield. Schoolyard stuff but no one is better than RW in those situations.

He's the true league MVP this year and last year. That's a 4-5 win team with even an average QB in there.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'll go out on a limp and say he was probably their best offensive lineman.

UKRAM18

UDFA
It hurts Carson and the run game which is there MO. Wilson will run around as he does making plays. All it takes is one guy coming off that O line to make it all fall down

TexasRam

Legend
Britt going down only means Donald gets 5 sacks instead of 3 sacks when we play them.

RW is an enigma. He is a below average QB in the pocket, but the best outside the pocket. Good pass Pro doesn’t really help him out since he can’t read defenses and consistently throw into tight windows. But he does need a good Run blocking Oline and power RB like lynch or Carson. This forces defenses to put bigger slower LBers on the field to stop the run game. Like when we started Reeder. But once you do that Wilson feasts on running up the middle vs these slower LBers that have zero chance of keeping up with Wilson. It’s a clever dynamic. Put faster Lbers on the field and Carson runs over them. Put Bigger Lbers and Wilson’s speed kills you.

Wilson couldn’t get out of the first round of the playoffs last year and has never done anything without a top 3 defense.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
ikr. I'm not sure this affects them at all. They could replace his whole OL with cheerleaders & he'll just roll out & do what he does.

That’s right. We lose one guy- Basically Saffold- and our whole offense goes into a tailspin. Seahawks and Niners? Naw. Lose every starter and the Niners drop from 9.0 to 7.9 yards per carry. Hawks just adjust with Wussel.

It's a Troy Polamalu wannabe wig! Needs more volume!

695894DC-CAFD-4490-B462-1DA5369E7CBD.jpeg

“That’s right, Kevin.” -Troy