How many undefeated teams after week 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good chance there will only be one and it would be the Rams (it will be 1 or 2 because no way we lose to the seachickens. It will be interesting to see how Mahomes and the KC offense does versus a quality defense. I think the Jags win this one even with Fourtnett out leaving our LA Rams as the only remaining undefeated team!

dang

Legend
I got to give it to Mahomes but Broncos had 4 chances to beat Chiefs last week! I don't think the Chiefs beat the Jags this week.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
FB_IMG_1538795222960.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better chance the Chefs lose, First real test for the Mahomes!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I got to give it to Mahomes but Broncos had 4 chances to beat Chiefs last week! I don't think the Chiefs beat the Jags this week.

Yeah............and IMO the Broncos are below average..........they have a rep that is based on past seasons. That powerhouse defense is a thing of the past and last year they won 5 games.

jap

Legend
I wouldn't mind if both KC &LA remain undefeated until they actually meet together together on the field.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't mind if both KC &LA remain undefeated until they actually meet together together on the field.
Not me....I want the Rams to stand alone as the unbeaten team..19-0

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

What a memorable season that would be!

A lifetime of talking about that, remembering key plays and tense moments.........I like it!!!

jap

Legend

Where is your sense of drama?

The Horns meet the Chiefs in Week Eleven on Monday Night. It would be the Battle of the Undefeated Teams, with both teams getting their Bye Week in Week Twelve. What a way to the whole world notice as to who are the NFL Kingpins?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where is your sense of drama?

The Horns meet the Chiefs in Week Eleven on Monday Night. It would be the Battle of the Undefeated Teams, with both teams getting their Bye Week in Week Twelve. What a way to the whole world notice as to who are the NFL Kingpins?
It would be pretty dramatic being the only other undefeated Super Bowl Champ besides the 1972 Dolphins!

jap

Legend
It would be pretty dramatic being the only other undefeated Super Bowl Champ besides the 1972 Dolphins!

If such a scenario occurred, the entire Horns team (i.e., offense defense, special teams, coaching staff, administrative brass, the grounds crew, the ball boys, the gatorade boys, ROD, the rest of the Horns fans, & the entire city of Los Angeles) will do everything! their collective power to ensure a Blue & Gold victory!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If such a scenario occurred, the entire Horns team (i.e., offense defense, special teams, coaching staff, administrative brass, the grounds crew, the ball boys, the gatorade boys, ROD, the rest of the Horns fans, & the entire city of Los Angeles) will do everything! their collective power to ensure a Blue & Gold victory!!!
Imagine, how would the fight for LA end, if the Rams were undefeated in Super Bowl run? Our team would be historic, and the freakin' Chargers might as well move to San Antonio in 2019.