How many of Goff's picks were his fault?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I am responding to a article that some Fart head from ramswire wrote
Can one of you guys refresh my memory.There are two int's that I know of
that were great passes but tipped into the hands of the defender
.Help me out if you know for sure.

A55VA6

Legend
Saints game
-Forced one in there, got picked. Goff's fault.

Patriots game
-Kendricks drops a ball that hits him in the chest, INT. Not Goff's fault.
-Pocket collapses, DE hits Jared's arm as he throws, picked off. Not really his fault imo.

Falcons game
-Ball hits Britt in the chest... dropped.. picked off. Once again, not Goff's fault.
-Goff throws slant to Britt, but didn't see the LB. Goff's fault.

2/5 were his fault.

Zero

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saints game
-Forced one in there, got picked. Goff's fault.

Patriots game
-Kendricks drops a ball that hits him in the chest, INT. Not Goff's fault.
-Pocket collapses, DE hits Jared's arm as he throws, picked off. Not really his fault imo.

Falcons game
-Ball hits Britt in the chest... dropped.. picked off. Once again, not Goff's fault.
-Goff throws slant to Britt, but didn't see the LB. Goff's fault.

2/5 were his fault.
Thank you sir.Your memory is far better than mine.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Also might ask how many Austin returns were killed by penalties, and who was responsible ?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wasn't there another one that went through the hands of Cooper?

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The one where he forced it in there.was suspect as far as fault goes. He did indeed force it in to tight coverage, but it was in the hands of the receiver. And then yanked out by the defender. The second one against the Falcons was 150% his fault though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The one where he forced it in there.was suspect as far as fault goes. He did indeed force it in to tight coverage, but it was in the hands of the receiver. And then yanked out by the defender. The second one against the Falcons was 150% his fault though.

I think he deserves the blame. Defender was in a better position to come away with the ball than Kendricks. Goff forced it.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
There was the Miami game where Goff threw a fastball right at Tavon's hands and he did not even bother to corral it in. The result was an interception. That was not Goff's fault. But Tavon's.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They all are his except the ones that was dropped by our receivers. That's Goff though he is always going to be a interception guy cause he trust his arm

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I am going to use the same standard that was applied to Keenum.....
They were all his fault.
and Bradford.

Balls that bounced off a receiver's hands were his fault because "he doesn't have any touch".

FRO

Legend
There needs to be a stat that gets attributed to a receiver when they cause an interception. A wrong route or brick hands too many times gets credited to the QBs screw up when in all reality it's the receiver.

fearsomefour

Legend
and Bradford.

Balls that bounced off a receiver's hands were his fault because "he doesn't have any touch".
Haha, exactly.
Goff is missing the deep passes because he doesn't have arm strength.
Now, to employ the Bradford Standard....he is 0-4 as a starter.....BUST.

fearsomefour

Legend
There needs to be a stat that gets attributed to a receiver when they cause an interception. A wrong route or brick hands too many times gets credited to the QBs screw up when in all reality it's the receiver.
Problem is it is not that easy to judge a lot of times. If they are reads, the WR decides based on coverage to, for example, break in or out. The QB has to read it the same way or they will miss each other by 5 yards.

FRO

Legend
Haha, exactly.
Goff is missing the deep passes because he doesn't have arm strength.
Now, to employ the Bradford Standard....he is 0-4 as a starter.....BUST.
There is nothing that I hate more than pinning a W/L record on one player. It's a team sport.

A55VA6

Legend
Not much you can do with a pocket like this.... Unbelievable.

15541697_10211919534813028_2302694254336359675_n.jpg