How Many Current Ram Players Played Qb in either Highschool or College that now play a different position?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MauiRam

Rookie
I can only come up with three: Cam Akers, Tutu Atwell and Johnny Hekker. Anyone know if there are others? If so, I can't help but wonder what trickery McVay might concoct ... Thoughts ??

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I mentioned this before in some other thread that had nothing to do with this topic.

FSU burned the hell out of teams on the regular by taking advantage of Cam's ability to throw the football. He's got one hell of an arm. It's almost shocking when you see it the first time.

Hopefully McSlay will put that in a game plan or two this year. It's a real weapon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
FSU burned the hell out of teams on the regular by taking advantage of Cam's ability to throw the football.

Hopefully McSlay will put that in a game plan or two this year. It's a real weapon.

I can only come up with three: Cam Akers, Tutu Atwell and Johnny Hekker. Anyone know if there are others? If so, I can't help but wonder what trickery McVay might concoct ... Thoughts ??

McVay has got to be scheming something.

View: https://youtu.be/I-tX36j4REg