How many #19-worthy prospects do you see in the draft pool?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don’t like this, but I think there’s a non-zero chance that with Burns being tendered the way he was, it was purely to ensure compensation as they can either take the pick or pay $20M this year and no less than $28.8M next year which they won’t do.

They could have tendered him the top tier getting 2 1sts back, but didn’t and it’s only a 1 with right to match. That’s how to set up a trade

I think they stretch to resign Dotson and trade for Burns and then work their draft magic with what they have left

They may offer the 2nd, but then again it seems the interest in Mike Evans was real and the interest in Odunze may be real… so who knows?

I love the idea of a dominant OL, but I think McVay is tired of running his O with only one of his main WRs fully healthy so he may push for a top guy who fits their mold like Kupp and Nacua… Odunze does that so we’ll see
If this is legit or a smokescreen