How long to hold a football grudge?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I will second this but I will add that @Unclear my needs to step back. Attack another member here and I will boot you immediately. Angry has been here since pretty much the beginning of this board and I am not going to allow you to go after him because you have a different view of what being a fan means. If you can engage respectfully, that is fine. We don't moderate disagreement. Disrespect for a fellow member however, is not tolerated.
Hey, didn't think I was attacking anyone ! Just replying to a topic . Sorry if I'm too much of a rams fan to agree with another fan that also likes the team that cheated the rams out of a Super Bowl ring. I been nothing but positive on this board since I got here ! I live in Pa. No rams fans here , so it cool talking rams ! I also think I have been respectful to all . (Except the few lil jabs at the steeler n pat fans) as a ram fan they deserve some jabs !!!
So do what you gotta do , I got thick skin ! I'm a rams fan !!! I got no other team to fall back on !! Peace !

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The Pats are cheaters.... I could never become a pats fan. They ruined Warner's career with the Rams by stealing the Rams plays before the SB. That is as low as one can go. Belecheat should have been drummed out of the league. Just my opinion.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
I'm still ticked at the Chiefs for the Vikings-Chiefs AFL-NFL World Championship game in 1970.

RAMBUSH

Starter
Hey @Angry Ram and @Unclear my - please stop attacking each other before things escalate further.
As far as grudges go - the :double:49ers and Patriots :mad: are at the top of my list. The :shooting:patriots are currently in the lead because the 49ers have become pathetic :snicker:. I root for any team that is playing against one of our NFC West opponents, other than the :wabbit:patriots of course.

Having a second favorite team? I don't get that. :huh: In fact it never occurred to me before. I suppose a man can love his wife and love another woman at the same time but that would get confusing. :notsure: "You can't watch your wife and your outside woman too." :rockon:

But hey, if some of you roll that way, who are we to judge? :grouphug:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ig4IJgRjGU

Yo, sorry man ! Didn't mean to cause u any grief ! Peace !!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey, didn't think I was attacking anyone ! Just replying to a topic . Sorry if I'm too much of a rams fan to agree with another fan that also likes the team that cheated the rams out of a Super Bowl ring. I been nothing but positive on this board since I got here ! I live in Pa. No rams fans here , so it cool talking rams ! I also think I have been respectful to all . (Except the few lil jabs at the steeler n pat fans) as a ram fan they deserve some jabs !!!
So do what you gotta do , I got thick skin ! I'm a rams fan !!! I got no other team to fall back on !! Peace !
The only thing I ask is that you post with respect. Just because you have a different version of what being a fan means, doesn't give you the latitude here to call them pathetic or to piss up a rope and the like.

Hell - I don't understand the whole 2nd favorite team thing either. I've been a Rams fan and only a Rams fan (as far as football goes) for 47 years. You can joke back and forth and we do that a lot here. Just be respectful and don't escalate if someone maybe takes what you said the wrong way. It's easy enough to just let them know what you meant.

And I realize this may be odd compared to many fan sites but we actually welcome fans from opposing teams here. They will generally have a shorter rope than Rams fans but we treat them with respect as long as they do the same. We have a number of opposing team fans on here and they either learn the ropes quickly or are gone in a heartbeat.

I can tell you are a die hard Rams fan and I appreciate that. The patsies disgust me as well and I can't fathom being a fan of both teams. But I think people understand that without me making it about a poster or member of this board. Always keep it about the post - not the poster.

Hope this helps and Go Rams!!!