How hot is Jeff Fishers seat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
05onfire1_xp-facebookJumbo.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The Irony is that Snisher's pick Goff may be his ticket out of tow. Would things have been different had they used those picks to strengthen the team. Well probably not seeing that the QB situation would not have changed much, maybe they bring in someone to push Sean and Case. We still would have the same philosophy on offense which is to put the defense on the field and hope for the best. I say good luck Snisher you were close and have a lot of great qualities, stubbornness and flexibility unfortunately are not two of them and that's what undid you. JMO

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One thing you have to factor in too is who is available? I believe if the Rams feel they can hire a high profile guy like Jon Gruden for example, they could go in that direction although I still believe I even would take a chance on the right first year Head Coach too like Kyle Shanahan.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
How about Harbaugh? I can't imagine we would continue our undisciplined play with him at the helm. Ex QB so he would relate to and understand what it takes to get J-ROD what he needs. Yes he is a head case but he is also a great coach, Belichick is a head case too and that has worked out O.K

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How about Harbaugh? I can't imagine we would continue our undisciplined play with him at the helm. Ex QB so he would relate to and understand what it takes to get J-ROD what he needs. Yes he is a head case but he is also a great coach
If they're not watching Jim out coach Urban Myer and licking their chops....Stan is as stupid as some make him out to be...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about Harbaugh? I can't imagine we would continue our undisciplined play with him at the helm. Ex QB so he would relate to and understand what it takes to get J-ROD what he needs. Yes he is a head case but he is also a great coach, Belichick is a head case too and that has worked out O.K
Harbaugh isn't leaving UM until they win a National Championship, and even then I don't know.
Of course if the Colts job opens up, I think he goes there in a heart beat

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Harbaugh isn't leaving UM until they win a National Championship, and even then I don't know.
Of course if the Colts job opens up, I think he goes there in a heart beat

I think he would take the Chicago job over Indianapolis, however, the Colts just singed Pagano long term, also I concur, he's not leaving Michigan until he wins a National Title.

oldrammer

UDFA
Name
Wakie
I don't think it is as hot as it should be. His ass should be on fire. My thoughts on this go straight to the owner. If he had more interest in how his team was performing & not on how much cash he has on hand, he would have allready canned Fisher & hired someone that is up to date on how the game is being played today. If nothing else, we need a big update of our OC.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think he would take the Chicago job over Indianapolis, however, the Colts just singed Pagano long term, also I concur, he's not leaving Michigan until he wins a National Title.
No way, he'd take the Colts job over Bears. He had much more player success there, he's a folk hero, and he'd get to coach his boy Luck....
Pagano deal isn't huge, Indy would eat it to get Harbaugh

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
How hot is Jeff Fisher's seat?

Nobody knows for sure but I have an idea that it's getting pretty warm this season.. :cool:

15NFL2-master315.jpg

Fire-Wheelchair.gif

jap

Legend
I don't think it is as hot as it should be. His ass should be on fire. My thoughts on this go straight to the owner. If he had more interest in how his team was performing & not on how much cash he has on hand, he would have allready canned Fisher & hired someone that is up to date on how the game is being played today. If nothing else, we need a big update of our OC.

Fish has always appeared to be up to date on how the game is played defensively and on special teams. It is the offensive game that is his obstacle. The question is: is there anyone with an intelligent, imaginative offensive philosophy that he trusts? Failing that, will he be forced into a Vermeil-esque "take this OC and let him do his thing or else!" scenario.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No way, he'd take the Colts job over Bears. He had much more player success there, he's a folk hero, and he'd get to coach his boy Luck....
Pagano deal isn't huge, Indy would eat it to get Harbaugh

Forgot about the Luck factor, that would be a plus, however, Harbaugh in Indianapolis is like having a Ham Sandwich at a banquet.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can't wait to see what happens when he signs the extension at the end of the year.