How High Will Kevin White go in NFL Draft? --Florio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Codemonkey, if Snead is alluding to trading up, then he is just playing at this point because trades don't usually unfold this early. So I think he was playing with the media. If he did trade up it could be to get ahead of the Giants who also need Olinemen.

IMO, if they're trading up over the Giants...it's for Cooper or White.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Codemonkey, if Snead is alluding to trading up, then he is just playing at this point because trades don't usually unfold this early. So I think he was playing with the media. If he did trade up it could be to get ahead of the Giants who also need Olinemen.

It was an interesting comment at the very end of the chat and he didn't seem to be kidding around but set it up as more of a "watch for it " thing as the team/plan is at a turning point. Perhaps he was just feeding the media BS which he has been known to fling this time of year (ie the Manziel rumors of last year) or perhaps it was more. He was discussing the QB "puzzle" as he calls it and how Foles fit. So, as I think about it, my guess is that he was more referencing one of the QB's as a target than one of the Wideouts as that would be another piece to the puzzle and would fit into the general discussion in which he was engaged. I'm just spitballing like everyone else though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
IMO, if they're trading up over the Giants...it's for Cooper or White.

You would think but Fisher and Snead seem to like the WRs they have. I think passing on White or Cooper would be a huge fail. Britt is signed for two. quick will be a free agent and has a major shoulder injury, Tavon has not reached his projected potential and Stedman flashes but was not consistently producing last year like many predicted. Questions all over that position. One guy could go a long way to solidifying that position. The name is either Kevin White or Amari Cooper.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I could envision a world where they go back to back. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Jags took White or Cooper. They spent the dough for Thomas, went hard after Murray and let Shorts go. I know they have a few decent young guys that showed up last year, but to get White or Cooper would really push the weapons over the top for Bortles, and let them close the book on Blackmon.

Sure Gus is a defensive minded guy, but an offense that can put up points only helps an opportunistic defense in the long run.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Cooper. White.
White. Cooper.

There is a ridiculously talented guy named Parker who might turn out to be just as good as or perhaps better than both of them, IMO.

Depending upon the situation these kids get placed in, he could very well be the Beckham Jr. to Cooper and White's, Watkins and Evans.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cooper. White.
White. Cooper.

There is a ridiculously talented guy named Parker who might turn out to be just as good as or perhaps better than both of them, IMO.

Depending upon the situation these kids get placed in, he could very well be the Beckham Jr. to Cooper and White's, Watkins and Evans.

Parker is a talented guy but I have the other two ranked higher.