How Greg Robinson Can Bring 'Physical Domination' to Rams OL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[parsehtml]<script height="354px" width="630px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=MDYzZmYzZjIwNTA0YjI4Y2YyM2JmNTgw&ec=syZTE1bjqBFNZjpNVpw4-zJ2jvpRaaA-"></script>[/parsehtml]

The St. Louis Rams selected Greg Robinson with thesecond overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft.

What skills did Robinson show in college that are perfect for the Rams offense? Where will St. Louis deploy him along their offensive line?

Watch as Adam Lefkoe and Bleacher Report NFL Analyst Chris Simmsdiscuss Robinson's fit with the Rams in the video above.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ng-physical-domination-to-rams-offensive-line

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
One of the great things about having Robert Quinn on the Rams is that we will know for certain when Robinson is ready for LT. If he can keep up with Quinn at RDE in pass protect, he's ready. I find myself wondering with Long potentially gimpy, if the Rams might not be better in 2014 with

Robinson - Joseph/BJones - Wells/BJones - Saffold - Barksdale

rather than the presumed

Saffold - Robinson - Wells/BJones - Joseph - Barksdale

They should know soon enough with both Robinson and Saffold taking LT snaps at OTAs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
One of the great things about having Robert Quinn on the Rams is that we will know for certain when Robinson is ready for LT. If he can keep up with Quinn at RDE in pass protect, he's ready. I find myself wondering with Long potentially gimpy, if the Rams might not be better in 2014 with

Robinson - Joseph/BJones - Wells/BJones - Saffold - Barksdale

rather than the presumed

Saffold - Robinson - Wells/BJones - Joseph - Barksdale

They should know soon enough with both Robinson and Saffold taking LT snaps at OTAs.

I get all sorts off giddy of Robinson practicing against Aaron Donald at G and like you said, against Robert Quinn at T. That kind of competition increases his chances of being a HOF type player exponentially!

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
I get all sorts off giddy of Robinson practicing against Aaron Donald at G and like you said, against Robert Quinn at T. That kind of competition increases his chances of being a HOF type player exponentially!

There was a thread a year ago/years ago on another Rams forum that talked about Fisher's success in the draft with defensive tackles. I'm just thinking of training camp with some incredibly talented OLinemen and Dlinemen battlinging it out. Man, it's a badass feeling knowing what opposing teams will have to deal with.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman

I'll add:
  • Donald will be learning by playing against Davin Joseph and Saffold.
  • Lamarcus Joyner will be trying to keep up with Tavon Austin in the slot.
  • If Robinson stays at LG, he'll be seeing all kinds of Michael Brockers. Talk about power on power!

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
There was a thread a year ago/years ago on another Rams forum that talked about Fisher's success in the draft with defensive tackles. I'm just thinking of training camp with some incredibly talented OLinemen and Dlinemen battlinging it out. Man, it's a badass feeling knowing what opposing teams will have to deal with.
Yeah, it is. I just hope the DL doesn't injure the OL , and vice versa, during practice.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I'll add:
  • If Robinson stays at LG, he'll be seeing all kinds of Michael Brockers. Talk about power on power!
Welcome Junkman, good to see you on here. I enjoy your posts on that other site....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'll add:
@junkman Welcome to ROD! You were one of the very few posters from Rams Stalk that I respected although I haven't been back there in over a year. I think you're going to like it here.