How good are Tampa?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't that impressed with Tampa what little I saw last season for the first two-thirds of last season.

Even after then I never thought they were unbeatable like I did the Chiefs going into the playoffs the previous year.

They've started off very well and sickeningly, Brady has looked very good (I will dance a happy jig when he retires), but no team has even gone 16-0 never mind 17-0 so they're in all likelihood going to drop games.

So, I'm wondering if the almost zero turnover of their starters has allowed them to effectively start with mid-season form and they're unlikely to get better (as I think we will, injuries notwithstanding), or they're just really, really good.

If Brady wins another ring I'm going to buy a cat just so I can kick the fucker up and down the road, so please tell me they're going down today and I can stop vomiting with anxiety.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It’s early for stats, but… They’ve scored a lot of points!

4CB689DA-7068-4646-B67A-BF35851AA273.png

C58A487D-234B-4B03-A6CF-3C51B8E17708.png

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I wasn't that impressed with Tampa what little I saw last season for the first two-thirds of last season.

Even after then I never thought they were unbeatable like I did the Chiefs going into the playoffs the previous year.

They've started off very well and sickeningly, Brady has looked very good (I will dance a happy jig when he retires), but no team has even gone 16-0 never mind 17-0 so they're in all likelihood going to drop games.

So, I'm wondering if the almost zero turnover of their starters has allowed them to effectively start with mid-season form and they're unlikely to get better (as I think we will, injuries notwithstanding), or they're just really, really good.

If Brady wins another ring I'm going to buy a cat just so I can kick the fucker up and down the road, so please tell me they're going down today and I can stop vomiting with anxiety.
It brings me no joy to tell you - Brady’s Pats went 16-0 (2007)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Ran into a Bucs fan at work yesterday and he was nervous. Didn't know how good his team was based on the competition played (Cowboys fringe playoff) and just wished for no injuries.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're good. Really good offensively - probably the best in the NFL.

Defensively, they're built to stop the run with that speed at LB. And they have a good pass rush - but those guys are washed in a lot of ways. JPP, Suh.

For their speed at LB, their pass coverage is bad. They have a mediocre to bad secondary.

In the playoffs last year their secondary went all "Flacco" - it was bad before the playoffs, elite in the playoffs and looks to be bad again.

They very well may beat us today - but Stafford will be more comfortable in this offense later in the year, so I think if we meet in the playoffs we would win.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
How good is their OL? Specifically, who’s blocking #99?

Look for Floyd to break out. We’re gonna need it.

dang

Legend
I’m tired of seeing and hearing about OLs blatantly holding our DL. Not sure how blatantly the TB OL holds but our OL needs to hold as much or more. If that occurs and the refs call fairly we have an even playing field. Give Stafford and our RBs as much of an advantage as possible. I believe the Rams need to score at least 31 points to win.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I believe the Rams need to score at least 31 points to win.

I heard on NFL Network Tampa has scored 30pts in 9 straight games. A record.

We will need to target 30 minimum and… our D needs to break that streak!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Their defense has struggled so far. But their offense is really good. They do a good job of protecting Brady and he has weapons to throw to. Gronk, Evans, Godwin and Brown. Probably the best way to beat them is to outscore them.