How do you see the Rams RB rotation playing out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Fisher said we are going with a committee at RB. I think as a runner Richardson has seperated himself from the pack. I like what I saw out of Stacey against the Browns. I think he can come in and give us the power runs and get us the tough yardage. I see Pead as a guy who is best served in passing downs. He has become a good blocker and needs space to be sucessful. I think he would be good in the pass and draw game. What are your thoughts?

A55VA6

Legend
Richardson will get the bulk of snaps. Pead and Stacy will rotate in. That's my thought.

iced

Richardson will be #1a with pead being #1b. I see Pead being in there a lot for Pass Pro and PA fakes - dude's excellent in pass pro. Both given's long bombs the last 2 weeks were made when Pead picked up both linebackers perfectly.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
iced said:
Richardson will be #1a with pead being #1b. I see Pead being in there a lot for Pass Pro and PA fakes - dude's excellent in pass pro. Both given's long bombs the last 2 weeks were made when Pead picked up both linebackers perfectly.

He did a good job last night, but was very poor in pass protection last year. Richardson was better. Pead said really concentrated on getting better at pass pro in the off season, but Im not sure I'd say he's the best bet.

I think Richardson has been head and shoulders the best back and deserves 75% of the snaps

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
(1) D Richardson

(2) Stacy or Pead

(4) Cunningham

I think the race for the bulk of the #2 role is very much neck and neck between Stacy and Pead.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Richardson starts.

Stacy or Cunningham or waiver wire pickup relieves (when they plan to run).

Pead serves as 3rd down back or dealt or released.