1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How do we feel about Suh?

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by -X-, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Suh is a beast and knows his job description is to feed on QBs. Yes, in today's game, you have to "puss" it down a bit and he has to learn to grab the QB and just squeeze. Once he starts doing that and the ribs start stacking up, the QBs will be begging him to just slam them to the ground. :ww:

2. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Re: Brett Farve?

Certainly not outside the realm of possibility that Favre comes back for a few games. He's going to miss all of preseason and training camp (which he loves), and isn't committed to playing an entire season. Plus, the Colts backups are G O D A W F U L. The only problem I could see with that is Favre backing up Manning. That's a lot of ego backing up a lot of ego. I don't know that Favre would like to sit on a bench while Manning plays, but then again, money talks.

3. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Seeing as how my Indy AND Favre give a damn has been busted for some time..... meh.

4. Anonymous Guest

Favre would gladly do it. He's the ultimate pinch hitter. No ego issues as that's Mannings team.....PERIOD. Win win.

5. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Fair point. While I think this is probably some sort of ill-conceived joke, just imagine the possibilities. Favre starts the season throwing for 400+ per game and romping competition and then has to sit when Manning gets healthy. Laugh with me now... what if Manning (not likely) starts throwing interceptions and the Colts start losing?

What the hell do you do now if you're the head coach?

6. Anonymous Guest

Not going to happen plus Favre isn't the long term solution. Only the Rams are faced with such BS.

7. -X- Not into the whole brevity thing.

Well yeah. I KNOW it's not gonna happen. I said what the hell do you do IF (hypothetically) it happened.

8. Anonymous Guest

Well if you'd peel off the green for SUPERMAN you would have it covered! :razzed:

9. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

I think you have to keep with Manning, unless you can make the excuse that he's still injured and that's why his play is so poor.

10. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I call, bullcrap. Had nothing to do with the helmet, it was him slamming him down...totally unnecessary and after the whistle... and its not about this play, but it's about a pattern of really bad behavior, so far, in the NFL. The fines will get worse and worse.