How do we feel about Suh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Suh is a beast and knows his job description is to feed on QBs. Yes, in today's game, you have to "puss" it down a bit and he has to learn to grab the QB and just squeeze. Once he starts doing that and the ribs start stacking up, the QBs will be begging him to just slam them to the ground. :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Brett Farve?

Certainly not outside the realm of possibility that Favre comes back for a few games. He's going to miss all of preseason and training camp (which he loves), and isn't committed to playing an entire season. Plus, the Colts backups are G O D A W F U L. The only problem I could see with that is Favre backing up Manning. That's a lot of ego backing up a lot of ego. I don't know that Favre would like to sit on a bench while Manning plays, but then again, money talks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Seeing as how my Indy AND Favre give a damn has been busted for some time..... meh.

Anonymous

StlouisramsX said:
Certainly not outside the realm of possibility that Favre comes back for a few games. He's going to miss all of preseason and training camp (which he loves), and isn't committed to playing an entire season. Plus, the Colts backups are G O D A W F U L. The only problem I could see with that is Favre backing up Manning. That's a lot of ego backing up a lot of ego. I don't know that Favre would like to sit on a bench while Manning plays, but then again, money talks.

Favre would gladly do it. He's the ultimate pinch hitter. No ego issues as that's Mannings team.....PERIOD. Win win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:

Favre would gladly do it. He's the ultimate pinch hitter. No ego issues as that's Mannings team.....PERIOD. Win win.
Fair point. While I think this is probably some sort of ill-conceived joke, just imagine the possibilities. Favre starts the season throwing for 400+ per game and romping competition and then has to sit when Manning gets healthy. Laugh with me now... what if Manning (not likely) starts throwing interceptions and the Colts start losing?

What the hell do you do now if you're the head coach?

Anonymous

StlouisramsX said:
squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:

Fair point. While I think this is probably some sort of ill-conceived joke, just imagine the possibilities. Favre starts the season throwing for 400+ per game and romping competition and then has to sit when Manning gets healthy. Laugh with me now... what if Manning (not likely) starts throwing interceptions and the Colts start losing?

Not going to happen plus Favre isn't the long term solution. Only the Rams are faced with such BS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:
squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:

Not going to happen plus Favre isn't the long term solution. Only the Rams are faced with such BS.
Well yeah. I KNOW it's not gonna happen. I said what the hell do you do IF (hypothetically) it happened.

Anonymous

StlouisramsX said:
squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:
squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:

Well yeah. I KNOW it's not gonna happen. I said what the hell do you do IF (hypothetically) it happened.

Well if you'd peel off the green for SUPERMAN you would have it covered! :razzed:

bluecoconuts

Legend

StlouisramsX said:
squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:
squeaky wheel said:
StlouisramsX said:

I think you have to keep with Manning, unless you can make the excuse that he's still injured and that's why his play is so poor.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
StlouisramsX said:
RamFan503 said:
Angry Ram said:
He's a man-beast!

We would be defendin him to the end if he was a Ram!

But alas - he is not. Drum him out of the league for those shenanigans. :mrgreen:
I wonder if people would feel the same if he dumped Bradford on his head.

Hmmmmmmm.

Not really. I watched the Dalton play over and over since I got back. It was just that his helmet went flyin off that made it look worse than it actually was. Besides if you wanna play QB you gots 2 be a tough SOB.

It was aggressive...the Colt McCoy thing was worse.

What pisses me off is the inconsistency by the refs in callin these types of plays. I would've been MORE mad if the refs had NO flag on this play and yet a 15 yarder was called on a helmet tap to Tom Brady.
I call, Bullshit. Had nothing to do with the helmet, it was him slamming him down...totally unnecessary and after the whistle... and its not about this play, but it's about a pattern of really bad behavior, so far, in the NFL. The fines will get worse and worse.