How do we beat the Hags?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
nittany ram said:
CGI_Ram said:
Does it make me a bad fan for thinking; "we probably lose this game"?

I can see scenarios where we could win. We've beaten them already this season, so it seems we match up well against them.

Also, they could be in for a let down performance after beating SF.

But Seattle is one of the hottest teams right now. They are steam rolling opponents and they are at home. This is a tough assignment and we'll need just about everything go right for us to win.

No it doesn't make you a bad fan. Actually I agree. I think the Rams will lose and it probably won't be close. The Seahawks are a much better team now than they were early in the season when the Rams beat them. The Rams just don't have enough offense to stay in this game.
Ah, but they do have enough defense to keep them out of it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu3VTngm1F0[/youtube]

I feel dirty now. :boohoo:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
nittany ram said:
Two words: weaponized Anthrax.

BTW I deserve bonus points for using the words "weaponized Anthrax" on Xmas day. If I'm not mistaken, that's an internet first.
Great, now this thread has been flagged by Homeland Security and any number of other alphabet soup nammed agencies. :)

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
nittany ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

I can see scenarios where we could win. We've beaten them already this season, so it seems we match up well against them.

But Seattle is one of the hottest teams right now. They are steam rolling opponents and they are at home. This is a tough assignment and we'll need just about everything go right for us to win.

No it doesn't make you a bad fan. Actually I agree. I think the Rams will lose and it probably won't be close. The Seahawks are a much better team now than they were early in the season when the Rams beat them. The Rams just don't have enough offense to stay in this game.
Let's not forget how hot the whiners were before our first game with them. Smith was on fire (18 of 19 the previous game), and their defense was supposed to shut us down completely. And that didn't happen.

The Seahocks put a lot into winning the niner game, including questionable blackboard material. You have to wonder, now that the playoffs are clinched, along with the poor chances of AZ beating the niners, how much they're really expecting a dog-fight, after 3 straight blow-outs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ram Quixote said:
nittany ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

Let's not forget how hot the whiners were before our first game with them. Smith was on fire (18 of 19 the previous game), and their defense was supposed to shut us down completely. And that didn't happen.

The Seahocks put a lot into winning the niner game, including questionable blackboard material. You have to wonder, now that the playoffs are clinched, along with the poor chances of AZ beating the niners, how much they're really expecting a dog-fight, after 3 straight blow-outs.

I hope we catch them flat-footed. Our defense is good enough to make this a game.

Our offense? We've struggled all year.

If we win it won't be easy.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
CGI_Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
nittany ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

I hope we catch them flat-footed. Our defense is good enough to make this a game.

Our offense? We've struggled all year.

If we win it won't be easy.
Heh. We're used to games not being easy. They're used to rolling over teams at home.