How do I

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
How do I quote somebody or reply to someone with something I wrote or predicted earlier. Anyone know?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How do I quote somebody or reply to someone with something I wrote or predicted earlier. Anyone know?

You quote someone by hitting the "Reply" button on the bottom right of the post you want to quote. Just click that button, and it automatically quotes them, so that you can write a reply.

Hope this helps. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You quote someone by hitting the "Reply" button on the bottom right of the post you want to quote. Just click that button, and it automatically quotes them, so that you can write a reply.

Hope this helps. :D
Yeah I knew that bit but don't know how to insert something I hade written earlier. In the end it took a picture on my phone and uploaded it in the quote. I'm sure there is a easier way of doing it. Thanks for your help.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
1. Use the +Quote button. Any post you want to quote (including your own) can be copied by hitting that button in the corresponding post.
2. Then when you want to load it in the message area, hit the Insert Quotes button on the bottom 'left'.

The Insert Quotes button won't show up until you've taken care of step #1.

1. Use the +Quote button. Any post you want to quote (including your own) can be copied by hitting that button in the corresponding post.
2. Then when you want to load it in the message area, hit the Insert Quotes button on the bottom 'left'.

The Insert Quotes button won't show up until you've taken care of step #1.
Yeah I knew that bit but don't know how to insert something I hade written earlier. In the end it took a picture on my phone and uploaded it in the quote. I'm sure there is a easier way of doing it. Thanks for your help.

Sorry just trying it. Think that worked. Thanks for the help. Oh and do you know when my new member status will change I feel like an intruder trying to hang with the cool kids.

PhxRam

Sorry just trying it. Think that worked. Thanks for the help. Oh and do you know when my new member status will change I feel like an intruder trying to hang with the cool kids.

I will look into that.. Off the top of my head I cant remember how many posts it takes to get out of the new member group.