1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How could anyone bet on a Rams game?

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Anonymous Guest

From the Saints triumph to this shitfest against Seattle...AT HOME.....how?

2. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Who the hell knows. There's so much wrong, that it's almost miraculous when they overcome it all at once - like against New Orleans. Then it's almost expected when they let it all affect them - like against Seattle. The offense just flat out blows. Without pointing out anyone in particular, I'm not breaking any rules here. The unit as a whole just doesn't seem synchronous. Know what I mean? It's SO frustrating. Of all the losses this year, this one affected me the most. I can't even put into words how much I hate Pete Carroll's stupid face. I'd rather lose to the 49ers 80-3 than lose to the Blehhawks 21-20.

I had to give myself a significant cooling off period before I could even post here.

Oh, and I wouldn't bet on a Rams game anyway. Just out of principle. If they lose and I lose, then I lose. If they win and I lose, I still lose. If they lose and I win, then I'm just guilt-ridden. Got all that? Cuz I'm not sure I do.

3. Anonymous Guest

I hear ya.....at a minimum it's supposed to be entertainment......more often than not I'm pissed after watching.

4. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Yep. A factory of sadness.

5. Ramhusker Well-Known Member Pit Boss

Exactly! I'm glad I watched this game after work from DVR. I surely would have to be apologizing to family members today otherwise. This one took the wind out of my sails. Now, any wins this team manages to get the rest of this season will kind of pee pee me off because it will just screw up 2012 draft position. I HATE feeling that way!

6. JdashSTL Well-Known Member

Meh. Im not too worried about that. If we get a couple more wins and that makes us lose out on a chance for Matt Kalil, I wont care much. We should be getting a good player no matter what lol. Rams wins are such a good feeling for the rest of Sunday aftenoon. I can really enjoy watching the SNF highlights, and then we get to look forward to a "victory monday."

7. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Me too. Exactly like that. I don't care if the last game of the season decides whether or not they get the 1st overall pick. I'd still want them to wax whoever they're playing. That's not a knock on anyone else. I'm just not a fan of playing football for the draft. freak that. Just win.