How concerned are you with cheating?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Change up everything, they cheat on everything....
The last time someone won more championships than ever before in history, was later found to be cheating too.
Just saying....

Someone, some day will spill their guts on the Pats cheating.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I doubt they would cheat by trying to film us again but I wouldn't put it past them either.

But I know and I'm sure McVay and Wade knows that they will grab and holds our receivers unless the refs start calling it. I'd like to see us for once have an advantage in the ref's calls.

Patriots 12 penalties for 125 yards. Rams 3 for 15. (First penalty called in the 2nd half when we have a huge lead)

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Change up everything, they cheat on everything....
The last time someone won more championships than ever before in history, was later found to be cheating too.
Just saying....

Someone, some day will spill their guts on the Pats cheating.

Matt Walsh did. Problem is he revealed it to Goodell who covered it. No way the NFL survives if they say the Patriots filmed the Rams practice and cheated them out of SB 36.

That's why Goodell destroyed the tapes without letting anyone see them. He obviously had something to hide.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Of course there was something to hide or why would Goodell destroy the tapes without revealing what was there?

A Rams win vs the Cheatriots would would be a small vindication.

Turducken

Starter
Not worried. Maybe we would have to worry about communication malfunctions if this was in foxboro. Even talking about this subject makes me feel like I'm making lame excuses. We should win, and if we don't then we will have to swallow it (unlike the whiny Saints fans).

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yes I’m concerned.

I would not put it past the Cheatriots to devote the time and resources to find a way to plant a tiny video camera in the Rams practice facility.

Hope the Rams did a fake walk-thru like the Eagles.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe this is the wrong thread for this, but I hope there isn't a make-up PI or hold on NRC. That is my biggest fear, the Patriots attacking him along with Joyner and Marqui Christian.
Well then they’ll have to allow a make up call against the Pats for the phantom roughing the passer play then. Hit em hard boys

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I doubt they would cheat by trying to film us again but I wouldn't put it past them either.

But I know and I'm sure McVay and Wade knows that they will grab and holds our receivers unless the refs start calling it. I'd like to see us for once have an advantage in the ref's calls.

Patriots 12 penalties for 125 yards. Rams 3 for 15. (First penalty called in the 2nd half when we have a huge lead)
Right. The Pat's will have 1 offsides penalty.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am still concerned with cheating. I always will be with Bellicheat. But I think he realizes that McVay is a formidable coach and the Rams match up with the Patriots very well. If he’s at all worried, he’ll try something.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that i read on NFL.com yesterday that the Patriots were moving thier practice to an indoors location for the fear of being recorded. Quoted Billicheat as saying there were a number of tall buildings that provided a clear view of the practive field. Now i can't find the article today on NFL.com but there are a number of video stories on KHOU.com, WLTX.com, and WBIR.com.
When I read the story my first thought was gee, what would make him think that someone might film thier practices. I hope the Rams have made sure to secure the practive filed line of sight.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope the league is not hedging towards a certain outcome in this game, even if it’s to favor the Rams. Let them play.

I heard Willie McGinnest talking about the Patriots first big Super Bowl that started it all. He said it was a tough year because they had a coach die during training camp, and then 9/11 happened and they were the Patriots. They knew they represented America and had to win it all for this country as the Patriots.

I’ve always believed that the league gave them an edge to help sell the NFL to the people in hopes of bringing in more fans. This is the first time I’ve heard a player claim that they felt this way. I think it was pumped into their heads because they weren’t America’s team. Nobody gave a crap about the Patriots. It was a contrived storyline.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I can't lie. I think the only way the pats win is if they cheat somehow, and I think brady and bellicheat will leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding a way to somehow cheat there way to victory. They know they can't beat us and have been caught cheating many times. Who in there right mind would NOT think they are going to cheat??? you know what they say

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The funny thing about cheating is you can have the best game plan in the world until you get punched in the mouth.

So what if they tape our practices? The biggest weakness with the GSOT is they weren’t a pound it down your throat team. Knowing pass plays is much easier to defend then knowing run plays. You still have to man up. And I don’t think the Patriots defense can do that.

Fuck em.

BadCompany

Rookie
Maybe this is the wrong thread for this, but I hope there isn't a make-up PI or hold on NRC. That is my biggest fear, the Patriots attacking him along with Joyner and Marqui Christian.

Yeah, that's my fear as well. I can see the Pats coming out and throwing three straight passes to whoever NRC is covering, on the assumption that anything close will be called pass interference. I would do the same thing. Put the refs on the spot right away. Either they'll call it properly, or NRC will be completely neutralized for the rest of the game. I'm 50/50 as to which way it will go.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Concerned? I wouldn't say concerned, BUT,

If the Rams' headsets go out like a couple weeks ago or like in Dallas last year, I'm blaming the Patriots.