How concerned are you on the number of threads on our WR?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Come on guys, we get it. Some of you don't like our WR. But they are OUR WR so let's support them. These kind of threads only derail the harmony of this board.

jjab360

Legend
There might've been a ton right after the draft, but I only see one, maybe two such threads on the front page right now.

I don't really think this thread was necessary, tbh.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I agree with the lets support them but 200+ posts and 1400 views in 1 day means it's a topic of interest. It's definitely a polarizing topic in many aspects.

Can I start the thread: "How concerned are you with the number of threads telling you what you can and can't have threads about or comment on?"

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm not concerned in the slightest. bored maybe.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
The WRs are a question mark. Just like the rest of our offense.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I *do* support our WRs. I absolutely do. I would love nothing better than to come here in the midseason and post "Guys, I was totally worried about nothing with our WRs! They're awesome!"

But right now, it's a legitimate concern, at least for some. I think we can handle differing opinions without adversely affecting the harmony of the board or loyalty to the team as long as we keep it on topic and not about each other. The latter hasn't always been stuck to though unfortunately.