How bout this guy in 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I like him but we need a FS and he's more of a SS I think. I don't know if he can be a FS in the NFL. That's not to say the Rams couldn't use him somehow on the roster but with a 3rd round pick instead of in the 2nd.

Alan

Legend
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737409/deone-bucannon
STRENGTHS WEAKNESSES
STRENGTHS: Boasts an imposing build with broad shoulders and a thick, muscled-up top half. Best attribute may be his explosive hitting, as Bucannon at times appears as though he is shot out of a cannon, unloading on runners and receivers crossing the middle and forcing fumbles. Doesn't only rely on his big hits to create fumbles, also demonstrating the wherewithal to rip at the ball as he's making the tackle (career-high three forced fumbles in 2013). Also showed improved range and ball-skills in 2013, recording a career-high six interceptions in 2013 to give him 15 for his career... Enjoyed a solid week of practice at the Senior Bowl. WEAKNESSES: Has a high, choppy backpedal and is stiff in the hips, limiting his ability to change directions fluidly. This leaves Bucannon vulnerable to double-moves and ball-carriers with the agility to cutback against the grain. While a big-hitter, too often Bucannon will lunge at ball-carriers, occasionally resulting in some ugly whiffs. Struggles a bit with tunnel vision, focusing strictly on the ball-carrier and losing sight of would-be blockers, who take advantage of his lack of spatial awareness to seal him off from the play. COMPARES TO: Craig Dahl, San Francisco 49ers - Like the 6-1, 212-pound Dahl, Bucannon possesses an imposing frame and good closing speed which can result in some big hits. While possessing better ball-skills perhaps than Dahl, Bucannon is not particularly fluid which could lead to his struggles earning (and keeping) a starting role in the NFL. --Rob Rang
PLAYER OVERVIEW
First-team All-American whose dependability near the line of scrimmage with 78 solo tackles (tied for 11th in the country) and three forced fumbles and in coverage -- six interceptions -- underscores his all-around ability.Bucannon's ideal size, hard-hitting style and fierce competitive nature are exactly what teams seek safety. However, his limited flexibility and poor awareness and reaction time in coverage are measured shortcomings.

He's a SS and not a very good one. No thanks.

V3

Hall of Fame
I'm starting to seriously consider taking Stanley Jean-Baptiste and moving him to FS. Not that I expect Fisher to do anything like that but I think he'd be better suited at safety and he could fill in at CB when needed. Two for the price of one. Has good numbers, too. There just aren't enough good safety prospects in this draft and we HAVE to get one because they failed to do anything about it in free agency.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm starting to seriously consider taking Stanley Jean-Baptiste and moving him to FS. Not that I expect Fisher to do anything like that but I think he'd be better suited at safety and he could fill in at CB when needed. Two for the price of one. Has good numbers, too. There just aren't enough good safety prospects in this draft and we HAVE to get one because they failed to do anything about it in free agency.

I mentioned Baptiste in a thread a while back. He's not getting a lot of pub but I think he's a player myself. Not sure about converting him but he's got some real talent.