How about sproles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
He's going to get a lot of money because of his past laurels. He's not going to be worth that money because of his present age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The guy is electric tho and has good hands. I know age and wear are a concern but he is a playmaker and goes hard every time he gets the ball. If the price was right he could be worth a look.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
What price would be right for a part time player who is aging and his current team no longer want him??

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I say stay away, We have younger,better, and more versitile player than sproles already on the roster named tavon we just need to utilize him better.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
as far as the player I would LOVE to have sproles on our team as i think he is a matchup nightmare that can transform an offense....But at the price we'd have to pay to acquire his services, count me out

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wanted Sproles before he went to NO and before we drafted T.Austin.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't think so. He's not a good fit. Rams have far bigger needs. If they stole him for experience maybe. He IS a talent.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
as far as the player I would LOVE to have sproles on our team as i think he is a matchup nightmare that can transform an offense....But at the price we'd have to pay to acquire his services, count me out

Plus is he going to want to come to STL for in reduced role.......because the ball is going to get spread around back there.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
For that price sign me up but sproles will get more than that
That's the whole point IMO. I'd take him cheap in a second to at least kick the tires.

But at the price he's going to command for his name, no way.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the whole point IMO. I'd take him cheap in a second to at least kick the tires.

But at the price he's going to command for his name, no way.

Agree 100%...If we were an aging team looking for the missing piece to make a Super Bowl run I think id feel differently, but as is he's just not worth the investment

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Saints get fifth-round pick for Sproles
Posted by Josh Alper on March 13, 2014

07b0550d5ad6c372d5071855cfb556c9-e1394717520149.jpeg
Getty Images

The Patriots cut defensive tackle Isaac Sopoagaon Wednesday, but the trade that brought him to New England wound up having a direct impact on Thursday’s trade between the Saints and Eagles.

PFT has learned, via a league source, that the Eagles will send a fifth-round pick to New Orleans in exchange for running back Darren Sproles. The team had two fifth-round picks in this year’s draft after acquiring one in exchange for Sopoaga last October. It’s not clear whether their original pick or New England’s will be heading to the Saints.

It’s not a huge price to pay for the Eagles if Sproles gives them the same kind of production we’ve grown accustomed to seeing from him in New Orleans. Given Chip Kelly’s history of getting the most out of his offensive players, it may wind up being a bargain.

Post-trade, the Eagles now have picks in each of the first five rounds and a seventh-rounder. The Saints now have one pick in each of the first four rounds and the sixth round to go with two fifth-round selections.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really don't understand this move for Philly. I expected Sproles to end up NE or a team like that. The eagles already have probably the best receiving RB in the game