How about a Draft Eve Chat 04-24-13?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Let's roll from 7:00 PM CST until ????? I have never used the chat here, but trusting CGI that it works unlike another most of us know. :cool: Let's give the new girl a test drive for us newbies?

Btw, just saying 7:00 PM CST is 8:00 EST.. :cool:

Linkage to chat..

http://ramsondemand.com/chat/

Peace.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Dagonet said:
Let's roll from 7:00 PM CST until ????? I have never used the chat here, but trusting CGI that it works unlike another most of us know. :cool: Let's give the new girl a test drive for us newbies?

Linkage to chat..

Peace.

Count me in Dag been a while since we had some serious Ram chats ! I am also wanting to see how this chat here works. What do we bring along to test drive this new girl out in? :roll:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'll try and join in with you from the UK - but I'll be burning the midnight oil so I'm not sure how long I can stay up!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BonifayRam said:
Dagonet said:

Linkage to chat..

Peace.

Count me in Dag been a while since we had some serious Ram chats ! I am also wanting to see how this chat here works. What do we bring along to test drive this new girl out in? :roll:
It's open 24/7.
Try it anytime.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GcBean said:
How about a live draft chat?

I don't know if you guys want to be in a draft chat with me on draft day. Not very family friendly. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
jrry32 said:
GcBean said:

I don't know if you guys want to be in a draft chat with me on draft day. Not very family friendly. :lol:

Not family friendly is fine. Simply railing against the picks? Not so much. The chat room was full of... let's just say... less than flattering comments with the Lance Kendricks pick a couple years back.

Last year there was more posting of info about the picks and banter back and forth. For the most part, it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure that anyone saw any of the picks coming.

But yeah... it's a a pretty cool set up. I'll try to pop in on Weds night. Draft day will be a crap shoot as it's my anniversary. Probably depends on when the Rams actually pick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jrry32 said:
GcBean said:

The fuck are you gonna say that we haven't heard before? :lol:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Dude said:
jrry32 said:
GcBean said:

The freak are you gonna say that we haven't heard before? :lol:

Oh...just you wait...if they pass on Tavon Austin...you'll see...you'll see... :what:

RamFan503 said:
jrry32 said:
GcBean said:

Not family friendly is fine. Simply railing against the picks? Not so much. The chat room was full of... let's just say... less than flattering comments with the Lance Kendricks pick a couple years back.

Last year there was more posting of info about the picks and banter back and forth. For the most part, it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure that anyone saw any of the picks coming.

But yeah... it's a a pretty cool set up. I'll try to pop in on Weds night. Draft day will be a crap shoot as it's my anniversary. Probably depends on when the Rams actually pick.

Lol. I lost it when we picked Kendricks. I really wanted Torrey Smith, Stephen Paea or Stefan Wisniewski with that pick. I had all graded as late 1st round talents.

I regained my cool about 5 minutes later when I gave the pick and chance and defended it but yea, wasn't pretty. That's pretty typical. Rams pass on the guy I want, I get angry and then I calm down and try to understand their rational for the pick...then I defend the pick. There were a few picks that I could never bring myself to defend because I hated them so much but for the most part, it goes that way.

But yea, there will be plenty of banter...and plenty of me cursing other teams for taking a guy I like. :lol:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I'll be on draft day for sure. I'll pop in tomorrow as well. Hell, I haven't had an adult beverage in 3 months. Draft day might be a good reason to toss a few back.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm starting a staycation on thursday. :dancin:
Mojo will be up in this mofo on draft day.
Btw,i was there when Jrry flipped over the Kendricks pick. I was STUNNED as well. F bombs were flying.

Should be a good time,as long as we all remember that we have day jobs and we're all wannabe GM's :bg:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
jrry32 said:
Lol. I lost it when we picked Kendricks. I really wanted Torrey Smith, Stephen Paea or Stefan Wisniewski with that pick. I had all graded as late 1st round talents.

I regained my cool about 5 minutes later when I gave the pick and chance and defended it but yea, wasn't pretty. That's pretty typical. Rams pass on the guy I want, I get angry and then I calm down and try to understand their rational for the pick...then I defend the pick. There were a few picks that I could never bring myself to defend because I hated them so much but for the most part, it goes that way.

But yea, there will be plenty of banter...and plenty of me cursing other teams for taking a guy I like. :lol:

Sounds like you'll be right at home. But I don't think I was quite up for defending the Kendricks pick for a few days or months. :tooth:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Are we gonna chat then? I will definitely be around tomorrow night if nobody's chatting tonight

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I will be there Thursday night!

On vacation Friday...

Party!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
mojorizen7 said:
I'm starting a staycation on thursday. :dancin:
Mojo will be up in this mofo on draft day.
Btw,i was there when Jrry flipped over the Kendricks pick. I was STUNNED as well. F bombs were flying.

Should be a good time,as long as we all remember that we have day jobs and we're all wannabe GM's :bg:

Staycation? lol. Is this a younger generation thing I have missed, or regional maybe? :cool: Look forward to conversing with ya regardless my friend on draft day.

As far as tonight I'll be in around 7:30 CST. Had a test and 1st job interview today, so I have to email HR. Look forward to seeing how the new girl works. Peace.

PS.. I remember Jrry.. I was pissed too, but calmed down a few days later. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
CGI_Ram said:

On vacation Friday...

Party!

You had better be.. Miss conversing with you my friend. Let's have some fun.. It's what we work for no? :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
LosAngelesRams said:
I'll be on for the Draft, Woot Woot!

Skeet Skeet. :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dagonet said:
CGI_Ram said:

On vacation Friday...

Party!

You had better be.. Miss conversing with you my friend. Let's have some fun.. It's what we work for no? :cool:

Yes! Well said.

Christmas eve... Tomorrow is... CHRISTMAS!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
CGI_Ram said:
Dagonet said:
CGI_Ram said:

On vacation Friday...

Party!

Yes! Well said.

Christmas eve... Tomorrow is... CHRISTMAS!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll see ya there brother. :cool: