Hope I don't get to thrashed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Out of curiosity, what players were saying "We're unstoppable!!"?

Sounds out of character for the players on this team.
Well TG said something to that effect after being asked, but that was pretty early in the season. We still had Talib on the field at that point.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well TG said something to that effect after being asked, but that was pretty early in the season. We still had Talib on the field at that point.
Pretty anecdotal... I'm going to assume no one said that, until concrete evidence is provided.

Like I said, just doesn't sound like anything these players would say... maybe under a prior coach? But not this one.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty anecdotal... I'm going to assume no one said that, until concrete evidence is provided.

Like I said, just doesn't sound like anything these players would say... maybe under a prior coach? But not this one.

todd gurley definitely said it after the vikings game. but i'm pretty sure he was talking about the offense. and he's right, they're unstoppable.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Like I said, just doesn't sound like anything these players would say... maybe under a prior coach? But not this one.[/QUOTE
todd gurley definitely said it after the vikings game. but i'm pretty sure he was talking about the offense. and he's right, they're unstoppable.

Thank you @kurtfaulk, confirmation much appreciated.