Honestly, hasn’t Snead outdone himself this year in finding late pick and UDFA gems?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I think so.

I mean, he’s always done well with these, but this year? Wow!

Here are a few players that have been projected NOT to make the 53 by multiple sources, just to illustrate the quality depth now on this team:

[www.cbssports.com]

Steven Parker
Nsimba Webster
Landis Durham
Donte’ Deayon
Darius Williams
KhaDarel Hodge
Johnathan Lloyd
Josh Carraway
Troy Reeder

These are a few guys that have flashed in both camp reports AND in two preseason games, yet are projected to be lost in the final cutdown.

The above would have been slam dunks to be on the 53 during those dark years between 2004 and 2017. Heck, many would have been starters!

Kudos to Snead and his fine scouting staff for finding gem after gem late and among UDFA’s. Gives the Rams a tremendous edge when gems are constantly being presented to outstanding coaches and teachers.

Great times to be a Ram fan...

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Times certainly change. 5 years ago....we'd have killed for depth like this....now we are going to end up letting good players walk.:cry:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Patrick was a great find too. Best thing is they're not only showing well but many of them have a chance to make the team so they're driving competition. Outstanding job by Les and everyone else involved in the scouting side. (y)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@Rams43 I think a case can be made that Snead is the best judge of talent in the NFL now that Ozzie Newsome has retired.

He took a paper thin, talentless (mostly) team to a juggernaut in just a handful of years. This team drafts and gets A's like nobody's business.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Snead deserves a ton of credit, but don't forget the impact that a great coaching staff has on the recruitment and early development of these guys.

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
I really hope Nsimba, Deayon, and Patrick make the team. They look phenomenal.

Ram65

Legend
Steven Parker
Nsimba Webster
Landis Durham
Donte’ Deayon
Darius Williams
KhaDarel Hodge
Johnathan Lloyd
Josh Carraway
Troy Reeder

Dakota Allen and Natrice Patrick too.

A great thing about Snead and the Rams picking players is they find players that have a great desire to play football and work ethic to succeed. They are also football smart. Many will at least make the practice squad and a couple or more could make the final roster. It's exciting to see lesser name players step up when given a chance.