Home from Camp-Tuesday 7/29

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Sum being modest:
I'm not much of a talent guru
Thanks Sum. We appreciate your report.

I'm thinking Britt is going to be a keeper if he can stay out of trouble.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
If the guys had only heeded that man's advice from 05-12 maybe we would have won a few games.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I tried to pay some attention to Greg Robinson today. I thought he held his own at LG but I noticed he did jump offside once or twice.

My main concern with him. Hopefully he can get it out of his system in camp and pre-season.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Something that I find funny at both camp and at games is listening to people that you can tell are definitely fans, but aren't the same kind of fans/nuts we are that spend time on these forums. You hear conversations about players, coaches, strategies, how the team is built, etc and you can tell they are excited but there are just some things they have no insight on but still give their 2 cents. I overheard a couple guys talking about how Steven Jackson was a lot better than he got credit for because he played on bad teams, especially the offensive lines he had. Yeah, I totally agree with that...but then I heard one of them say he was better than Marshal Faulk because Faulk was only so good because his offensive line opened holes a truck could fit through...:snicker::snicker::snicker:
Yeah. I definitely learn a lot about our team in here.
I've flip flopped on more than one occasion, thanks to the great volume of relevant information .

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
"Get low and stick 'em"
That should be on Rams Training Camp T-shirts... just because its fun.
Ive heard that guy a few times before.... eventually you start looking forward to hearing it...

Someone should definitely get a video of this and post it.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Lot better team than they were just a couple years ago and light years ahead of the start of the Spags epoch aren't they.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
glad to see that Britt & Quick seem to be settling into WR 1 & 2 roles nicely - I'm surprised that Quick is gelling, I'm really glad, but until i see it on a Sunday i won't get too excited!