Holy smokes, GRob....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackStraw

Rookie
Funny gif but looks like he lost his balance more than getting lit up

Robinson played a solid B today. B+ in the passing game and a perfect score on the penalty exam. Still has a lot to prove.

Anyone who thinks GRob needs to be cut tomorrow,using primary evidence from 1 snap out of 65(?) should lose their tweeting privileges

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg is really bad at cut blocking.

But watch Rob and Saffold. That play was ruined by penetration. Both guys were set to seal the defenders on the second level out of the play.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Exactly. I dunno why we can't just do what our players are good at doing...

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
He keeps lunging at guys. I'm really tired of these athletes that can't learn the details to play well consistently. I remember the Hoodie, NE coach, said he learned very early to only draft smart players. Guys like GRob and Quick take too long to be effective. Also tells me this staff is not good at developing players. Outside of a couple guys on D, this staff has done a terrible job putting these guys in a position to succeed. It's astounding to me that no one can find a way for Tavon to go off like Indy 2013. I have a feeling he would be a terror on another team. I've lost any confidence I had in Snisher taking this team anywhere meaningful. I can't ignore how bad this team is outside the division.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He keeps lunging at guys. I'm really tired of these athletes that can't learn the details to play well consistently. I remember the Hoodie, NE coach, said he learned very early to only draft smart players. Guys like GRob and Quick take too long to be effective. Also tells me this staff is not good at developing players. Outside of a couple guys on D, this staff has done a terrible job putting these guys in a position to succeed. It's astounding to me that no one can find a way for Tavon to go off like Indy 2013. I have a feeling he would be a terror on another team. I've lost any confidence I had in Snisher taking this team anywhere meaningful. I can't ignore how bad this team is outside the division.

One of the biggest problems with this is that we can't utilize the short middle part of the field with Tavon because Keenum doesn't have the field vision due to his height. It's why so many of our throws are outside the hashmarks. Keenum also struggles throwing to the intermediate part of the field. Which is why such a high percentage of our throws are either short and outside the hashmarks or deep. And our throws that are neither usually are quick hitters to bigger players like Britt, Quick, and Kendricks.

I think Goff's height and field vision would make a big difference in regards to utilizing the middle of the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh good. I was hoping we could find one play to use as a pile-on while ignoring the other good plays.
That's what good message boarding is all about, IMO. Kudos to OP.

</implied>

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Oh good. I was hoping we could find one play to use as a pile-on while ignoring the other good plays.

</implied>

Klassen is a dickhead, and he rarely knows what's what.

Anyone can see that he is making shit up about that play.

Typical internet "writer". He has a smartphone and a Twitter account. Qualified!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he played a decent game .Saffold played poorly

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

</implied>
I don't remember hearing GRob's number called yesterday..Maybe it was, but not so I noticed, which normally means he's not doing badly....

Todd59

Rookie
It's hard to say if that play was an indicator for the rest of the game. I didn't think Robinson played poorly. He had a much better day than Saffold, from what I saw. And please don't forget, the defensive players are payed to play football too. Sometimes they just win.

…..

Legend

</implied>

You've been laying it on kinda thick lately, eh? At what point do YOU decide there are not enough good plays to consider this team a good team? Teams lose and people will talk about why. You seem to be on a crusade to covince the board that "its not that bad"......but guess what, it is that bad and the stench of a losing record AGAIN is going to hover no matter how hard YOU try to clean it up.

I'm a positive person by nature and try to avoid constant negativity, but even I can see that something is just not quite right here with the Rams.

Psycho_X

Legend
It's just one play but good lord that was a bad play. Just watch every o-lineman there.... did anyone do anything at all? Havenstein at least made contact with his guy for more than half a second but that's about it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
You've been laying it on kinda thick lately, eh? At what point do YOU decide there are not enough good plays to consider this team a good team? Teams lose and people will talk about why. You seem to be on a crusade to covince the board that "its not that bad"......but guess what, it is that bad and the stench of a losing record AGAIN is going to hover no matter how hard YOU try to clean it up.

I'm a positive person by nature and try to avoid constant negativity, but even I can see that something is just not quite right here with the Rams.

Could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to convince the board "it's not that bad".

I think, and I agree, that the piling on and the repetitive negative posts are not characteristic of THIS board.

That's what I take from his posts.

…..

Legend
Could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to convince the board "it's not that bad".

I think, and I agree, that the piling on and the repetitive negative posts are not characteristic of THIS board.

That's what I take from his posts.

I agree as well, but lets not cover a pile of shit with sugar, then pour syrup on it and complain when we get a tooth ache.

This team, for the 4 games at least, is a freaking tooth ache.

'Some' talk will be negative, thats the life of a losing franchise.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I agree as well, but lets not cover a pile of crap with sugar, then pour syrup on it and complain when we get a tooth ache.

Okay, but this thread is just picking up on a favorite scapegoat.

Yeah, he lunged and that's why he got beat, but this was one play.

Not saying that they didn't lose, and I'm not saying that I'm not pissed that they lost. I'm freaking tired of it. I wanted better, I expected better. But they remain the redheaded step child of the NFL.

Heck, I don't even disagree with the sentiment of drafting fewer project athletes and more football players to play now. But I just don't see the point in singling out Robinson in every single game. He's far from the reason they lost.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I agree as well, but lets not cover a pile of crap with sugar, then pour syrup on it and complain when we get a tooth ache.

As you wish.

If I choose not to indulge in the whining, bitching and 4000 Fisher sux posts, I'm just saving my teeth and not going to that level.

Oh, and I've decided not to play in the Goff threads too.

…..

Legend
As you wish.

If I choose not to indulge in the whining, bitching and 4000 Fisher sux posts, I'm just saving my teeth and not going to that level.

Oh, and I've decided not to play in the Goff threads too.

Yeah i'm not in the Goff threads either. Not my cup of tea to sit around and drone on and on and on.....