Holy crap you guys are not going to believe these AWESOME hoodies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't like it, but that's only because I prefer dark colors and stopped wearing neon in the 80's.
Yeah - and besides, they'd clash with my ever so stylish plaid shorts.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Come to think of it... I could rock a #65 MACK version...

Make it part of my Jiu Jitsu gear... oooh, that would be cool as hell actually!!!

fancents86

Starter
Hey, I live in FL, too. They work out great in certain places where they crank up the AC too high! Like movie theaters...grocery stores...office buildings...

Oh, and a LOT of people don't know this, but after working out, you should put on sweats to keep the sweat going (plus, it keeps you from getting your car all nasty).

Gonna have to take a look at one of those bad boys... Maybe a McDonald or a Donald or Gurley...
Dude I sweat so much as it is, if it's not below 70 I'm sweating. Lol. I still might get one, you know, for those 2 days a year...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very nice product. It could be that one great idea....

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Apopka..........Pahokee what's the difference HAHAHA.

EDIT: Hey wait a second did you just make that up? :LOL:

:flanders: It's not funny @LesBaker
They are two completely different Indian tribes, one known for its extensive trade innovations with the pale face, and the other...well, had some pretty cool bow and arrows... and face paint.

:rant:Show some respect, man!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm tempted to call bullshit on you guys but I will just let this topic slowly and quietly fade away. :whistle: