Holy Crap Josh Allen is a turnover machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You just had to do it. :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I do find it a bit “interesting”... when you think about it...

Josh Allen goes from choker to hero... based on that final pass interference call.

I am not blaming our loss on that call... just sort of pointing to the simple fact how different the story would be written if that call wasn’t made. Specific to Josh Allen as a hero. One call.

If it went the other way; he’d be a choker in the eyes of the media. Instead, he’s a hero. The pivot from one to the other.

ausmurp

Starter
That PI call was a good call or should've been illegal contact. Either way they would've won because... Regardless we gave up 2 (two) 3rd and 20+ on that drive. That was the worst I've ever seen. Reminded me of Jeff Fisher days when we would always give up 3rd and 20+. W. T. F. I'm still in shock at how bad our pass D was.

Ellard80

Legend
I do find it a bit “interesting”... when you think about it...

Josh Allen goes from choker to hero... based on that final pass interference call.

I am not blaming our loss on that call... just sort of pointing to the simple fact how different the story would be written if that call wasn’t made. Specific to Josh Allen as a hero. One call.

If it went the other way; he’d be a choker in the eyes of the media. Instead, he’s a hero. The pivot from one to the other.

Maybe.. I get what you are saying. But wouldn't have gotten the blame - their defense would have mainly gotten the blame. They are supposed to be elite and we crushed them in the 2nd half.