Holt, Bruce, and Faulk vs Cardinals 2003

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Awesome footage man, thank you!!

Brings me back to my youth, I was 13. Wow.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was awesome!

Bulger was really throwing it back then too.

RamzFanz

Damnit
That was awesome!

Bulger was really throwing it back then too.

Dude got screwed hard. He could have been so much more. Well, not completely screwed as he was the highest paid Ram ever at that time.

Trivia: On September 10, 2006, in a game against the Denver Broncos, Bulger reached 1,000 completions faster than any quarterback in NFL history. Bulger achieved this in 45 games, two games less than ex-Rams QB Kurt Warner. Drew Bledsoe and Peyton Manning needed 48 games, and it took Dan Marino 49.

You put Bulger on this team... OMG.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
So did we win this game or not? Sorry guys I was like 10 years old at the time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Was that the game bulger had 5 turnovers?

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Was that the game bulger had 5 turnovers?

He had 4 INTs, some rough moments but Martz stuck with his guns, Bulger then went on to make some crucial passes to lead us to victory. Bulger was tied for the league lead in 4th quarter comebacks in 2003

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
GREAT Game! Bulger at his Best + Bruce + Holt + Mike Marx Play calling = Fantastic Football Game!!(y)(y) Thanks for the Post! Great to watch again!!