Holmgren would rather not burn No.4 overall on a WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Saw this on Ram Stalk rams fan since 1969 posted it.

According to the Canton Repository, Browns president Mike Holmgren "would rather not burn" the No. 4 overall pick on a wide receiver.
The only receiver in the 2012 draft considered by some to be worth a top-five pick is Oklahoma State's Justin Blackmon. After selecting the best player available at No. 4, the Browns could wait for a wide receiver like Kendall Wright (Baylor), Rueben Randle (LSU) or Stephen Hill (Georgia Tech) at the No. 22 pick. Mar 22 - 10:26 AM
It's from http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/740 ... n-blackmon

Not much really. Just thought some of you Blackmon supporters would dig it. (I was gonna say "Blackmaniacs would dig it," but that didn't sound right.)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lklk.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, that's why I'm sayin it ain't really much. Just figured I'd contribute to keeping the hope alive for the JB fanatics out there. :cheese:

I personally don't care who they draft out of the "big four." I just hope we don't see something ridiculous.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i hope it is a smokescreen.

that means the rams will get either richardson or claiborne.

right on. good times.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yamahopper said:
Whens the last time Mike Holmgren has made the right decision.
At Wendy's. Went for the triple with cheese instead of the classic double. #WINNING